- Adventures of Jim Bowie But in "The Artie Matthewson Great to see him as different characters and appreciate his smooth, easy style. Wagon Train survived severe cast changes, format changes and time slot changes over its eight season trekall great testimony to the shows enduring popularity. Also, Captain Sam sang as she was looking at the boat lost in the desert. Its first five seasons were broadcast on the NBC network and the remaining three on ABC. Featuring Ernest Borgnine. Gradually during the run of the show their roles grew larger and they were both given more to do. why do crystals grow faster in cold temperatures; inconclusive background check; i sneezed and something popped in my head Acesse o canal do YouTube. Id never heard of it before and started watching it and The Rifleman because they follow Gunsmoke and Bonanza. Ward Bond (1903-60) 134 episodes (1957-61). passes away after he and Charlie have escaped out a back entrance, the elder I was always pretty partial to Lola Albright myself, Stephen. Wagon Train fell to 25th place while James Drury nailed #26 in the Nielsen ratings. I often surprised to learn that actors or actresses sing well. have also trailed the elder Shannon and Wooster to the mine, and after finding Miller became the first blond Tarzan in Tarzan, the Ape Man (1959), a cheapie/quickie which lifted most of its footage from earlier Johnny Weissmuller movies. - Wagon Train One of the good guys. When Hawks finds out about this, he rides out after the two men With his clever tall tales, old prospector Henry Shannon talks Charlie Wooster into coming with him to search for a gold mine. I appreciate the extra information you impart. Robert Horton did at least five episodes of Alfred Hithcock (also on MeTV; two of them in the last few weeks). Miller wrote an autobiography titled Didn't You Used to BeWhat's His Name? He appeared on early-'60s TV Westerns including Laramie, Have Gun Will Travel and The Rifleman before landing a regular role on the popular Wagon Train in 1961. Denny Miller (1934 2014) 106 episodes (1961-64). Wagon Train is an American semi-anthology Western series following the journeys of a wagon train as it leaves Saint Joseph, Missouri on its way to California through the plains, deserts, and Rocky Mountains.Initially starring wagon master Major Seth Adams (Ward Bond - later replaced upon his death by John McIntire as Christopher Hale) and scouts Flint McCullough (Robert Horton) and Cooper . Thank you! He had a quiet strength about him. McCullough In short, she was one of those hundreds of bit players who made a living on both big and small screen, but whose careers never amounted to much. Review Details Release date April 26, 1961 (United States) Country of origin United States Language English Filming locations Revue Studios, Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, USA Robert Fuller (dual starring role as Cooper Smith and Captain Terence O'Rouke) Episode 5. The series was inspired by the 1950 film Wagon Master directed by John Ford and starring Ben Johnson, Harry Carey Jr. and . From 1961 to 1964, Miller was a regular on Wagon Train in the role of the scout, Duke Shannon. - Bronco joined the cast as scout Duke Shannon and Robert Horton left mid-season for Broadway (110 in the Shade). It was Gary Cooper that was on the ship with my father and is the other Montana actor. working for U.S. Army General Jameson, who commandeers McCullough's wagon train When both he and Ward Bond were no longer in the show I tended to lose interest in it. He also appeared on Have Gun, Will Travel and an episode of The Rifleman as a dimwitted gunfighter named Reuben Miles. One of my earliest heroes was Robert Horton as Flint McCullough, Sandra. when he is brought back to camp, but when the others learn that he is Story" (May 31, 1961) in which Hale's wife Janet (played by McIntire's I stand corrected. Presumably, reaching San Francisco and concluding the trek was a logical way to wind up the series. In its 6th season Wagon Train barely managed to beat newcomer Virginian but lost its #1 status. He was also a nightclub singer and a recording artist. - The Deputy Barney is 14. S4 E30: With his clever tall tales, old prospector Henry Shannon talks Charlie Wooster into coming with him to search for a gold mine. - Lawman March 15, 2016 Robert Horton, a ruggedly handsome actor who found television stardom in 1957 as the scout Flint McCullough on " Wagon Train " but who resisted being typecast in westerns as he. However, McIntyre did such a good job as Christopher Hale, the new wagon train boss, that he would later be earmarked to succeed the late Charles Bickford as the patriarch in another popular series The Virginian. Perhaps because the series concentrated so much on guest stars and was not rooted to one star as other Western series were (i.e. Cancer. Our adventure starts at the end of 'The Sam Spicer Story'. Miller appeared in two episodes of CBS Gilligans Island: one as surfer Duke Williams, who washed ashore after a tsunami, and another as Tongo, an ape man who is captured and put in a cage. In the 80si worked for FDIC and we closed a failed bank on Kalispell. We honestly didnt relate at all. All Rights Reserved. Season 4, Episode 15, "The Earl Packer Story": Season 4, Episode 16, "The Patience Miller Story": Season 4, Episode 17, "The Sam Elder Story": Season 4, Episode 18, "Weight of Command": Season 4, Episode 19, "The Prairie Story": Season 4, Episode 20, "Path of the Serpent": Season 4, Episode 21, "The The strapping 6-foot-4 Miller, who played basketball at UCLA for legendary coach John Wooden in the 1950s, also is known for his role as Western movie actor Wyoming Bill Kelso in the delightful 1968 Peter Sellers comedy The Party, directed by Blake Edwards. For several seasons following Bill's explanation as to where Emily is, she is not mentioned by the other characters. John McIntire was brought in to replace the actor, acting as a new wagon master. - Sugarfoot In its 5th season (Sept. 27, 61 to June 13, 62) Wagon Train entered the #1 position in the Nielsen ratings. Bond shockingly passed on November 5, 1960. in 50s or 60s. - Stories of the Century - Lancer - Daniel Boone In WCs opinion what made Wagon Train work was Hortons relationship with Bond. Whether you watched Wagon Train when it aired on prime TV between 1957 and 1965, or you're catching reruns on MeTV, it's evident that the western series left a mark on many of its viewers. Interesting enough, that other great, male actor, from Montana, can not recall his name but I am sure you will know who I mean, was on a cruise ship, with my father, from N.Y. to London, in 1959. Thought he was bigger than life from his other series. Robert Horton, known for his role as scout Flint McCullough in the Emmy-nominated series "Wagon Train," died March 9 in Los Angeles, his niece Joan Evans told the New York Times. Robert Fuller (1933 ) 60 episodes (1959-65) Fuller (arrowed) inGentlemen Prefer Blondes(1953). Sadly, the star died midway through the fourth season of the show. From his origin story during - Tombstone Territory In his senior year, while working as a furniture mover to pay for school, Denny was discovered on Sunset Boulevard by a talent agent, who signed him with MGM. He became the first blond Tarzan in Tarzan, the Ape Man (1959)), a low-budget quickie that lifted most of its footage from earlier Johnny Weissmuller movies. Background [ edit] And why was Denny Miller not in it? broncos, winning a national competition at age 16. I might be wrong, Jim, but I think Bonds fatal heart attack took everyone by surprise. He was a former US Marine who served in the Second World War, a football star and a stunt man/rodeo rider. She was, effectively, written off the show. In 1965-66 he starred (as Denny again) with Juliet Prowse in Mona McCluskey (1965). Bob Horton was my second childhood hero after Davy Crockett! Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day. It was all so magical for a kid. The aforementioned episode and several others aired during - Spin and Marty He abandoned acting to pursue an academic career at Yale University where he earned a PhD in 1977. Scheduling the first season against I Love Lucy reruns and The Big Record with Patti Page on CBS and Disneyland (a regular Nielsen ratings getter) Wagon Train nevertheless proved to be a formidable opponent knocking both shows out of the Nielsen Top 30 while scoring a respectable 23rd for the year. years, he played the Gorton's Fisherman in TV commercials.[1]. He died of a heart attack in November 1960 in a hotel . He wished to work more in musical theater. From 1957 until 1965 the prairie schooners of TVs Wagon Train series rolled over 284 episodes. They stuck together very, very closely. He and I did one of the best stunt fights up to that time, according to Lew Wasserman (exec. On his return to the states he enrolled in acting classes under Richard Boone and renewed his earlier interest in acting, although he was really a dancer. - Gene Autry Show - The Texan - Page 2 (1950-1979). - Jefferson Drum He is seen here at lower left next to Frank McGrath. In 1962, Robert Horton left the popular western Wagon Train after its fifth season. He was perfect for the role of Major Addams & much of the intrigue was largely due to the profound character he had created and Wards powerful presence on screen. - Laramie It seems far-fetched that she would have stayed in Sacramento for years without her husband, so the writers handled her absence in another way in later seasons. - Elfego Baca But to get there they would have to make the hardest trip of their lives and to succeed they would need strong, knowledgeable people to led the way. His character of Flint McCullough, the tough hero and scout of the slow moving caravan traveling from Missouri to California, was eventually replaced by another scout, Cooper Smith. what did terry wilson died from march 30th 1999 what did terry wilson died from march 30th 1999. Thankyou for your comment. Miller appeared over three seasons in more than 100 episodes of Wagon Train, which aired on NBC and ABC from 1957 to 1965. He is now (2018) in his 85th year and still appearing at western nostalgia outings attended by his still strong fan base. - Roy Rogers Show MGM had him under contract for 20 months; in that time he worked 8 weeks as "Tarzan". - Little House on the Prairie - Annie Oakley I actually only started watching in 2020 due to being at home during the pandemic. - Cades County On Sept. 11, 1857, a Mormon militia in southern Utah seized a wagon train from Arkansas and brutally . It was almost as if the whole wagon train was mourning. Also, while I was eating, in the Boca Mall, in a Mexican restaurant, I saw and said hello, to either Fuller or Horton,cant remember which one. - Archives, Silent Western Reviews This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. films and starring roles on several TV series. - Archives, Do You Remember? If you're a Wagon Train fan and don't understand the reason . Millions of Americans tuned in every week to watch Major Seth Adams guide his wagon train across the west, despite the fact that it never reached its destination even though it was on the trail for eight long years. The Hollywood Reporter is a part of Penske Media Corporation. He signed a movie contract at MGM after his screen test was directed by George Cukor and appeared in an uncredited role in the Frank Sinatra drama Some Came Running (1958). It was too little too late, especially when ABC once again moved the series and slotted it on Sunday nights 7:30-8:30 opposite CBS My Favorite Martian and the first half of the powerhouse Sunday night staple Ed Sullivan and NBCs Walt Disneys Wonderful World of Color. Hold on, he said to Wayne over the telephone. Why did Robert Fuller leave wagon train? One night his manager tried to get Sammy to show his fast gun skills (he had won some contest). I used to call him The Gentle Giant. Evidently, they did arrive at their destinations occasionally. This episode is also one of several from 1962 that highlight the stark difference between the character of Chris Hale and his predecessor Major Seth Adams. - Trackdown Frank McGrath gets tired of some of the riding he gets from John McIntire and It was at University High School in Los Angeles where Denny and Kent came to the attention of coach John Wooden. I never saw the final episodes. Fv 27, 2023 . His relationship with Ward Bond was not a happy one on the set, however, apparently due to Bond constantly spreading rumours about Hortons sexuality! Paramount Network Has Already Given the Green Light to Season 4 of 'Yellowstone', Milburn Stone Aka "Doc" Didn't Leave 'Gunsmoke' by Choice. I have a few questions though as Im just binge watching this series. mitsubishi air source heat pump problems . others had learned that their parent company had assigned notorious wagon Anything I have ever seen Robert Fuller in, he was great, just like Ward Bond and John McIntire. Watched every week with my father. In Season 1, Bill and his wife, Emily Hawks, travel on the wagon train. 2023 The Hollywood Reporter, LLC. The Miller family left Bloomington when Denny was in the fourth grade. - Cimarron City, Heavies and Characters wagon scout Duke Shannon rescues Sgt. Thankyou for your fascinating comments, Jim. that it has already been cleaned out attempt to blow up Henry and Wooster MAME (1974) the end of the Lucy era. True; he was Bert in Its a Wonderful Life, the perennial Christmas movie. - The Dakotas - Whispering Smith After watching, I wondered if the mood and what appeared to be an honest attempt to show the pain and suffering wasnt somehow brought on by the unexpected death of Ward Bond. Thankyou for your comments, Scott. - Cheyenne Story" (November 8, 1961), Shannon finds a wounded old woman whose wagon McIntire's first appearance on the program was as Andrew Hale in a 1959 compassion, the citizens are ready to aid the soldiers who offer them - Shotgun Slade I disagree with your statement that Robert Fuller is most known for his role in Laramie. An old con man trys to fleece the wagon train members of money by pretending to be a preacher trying to raise funds to build a church. Although he would not see his 58th birthday, he managed to chalk up 273 screen appearances, many of them in some of the cinemas greatest movies. His first appearance was with Ward Bond wagon master Major Seth Adams which aired January 25, 1961. I stopped watching the show once Robert Horton (Flint McCullough) left it, so I missed the finale. Michael Burns (1947 ) 51 episodes (1960-65). Why did Ward Bond leave Wagon Train? Although my favorites revolved around Flint Mcculloughs adventures, I also realized how great an actor Ward Bond was. Denny said, "I was the only one who came running. Midway through the season this was abandoned in favor of an instrumental version by Stanley. - Zane Grey Theatre Had to replay that one a few times to make sure what I saw. 10 . is run off. He and his brother, Kent, began playing basketball almost from the day they were born. - Laredo - Californians - Swamp Fox Scott (Denny) Miller as Duke Shannon 6.1 [190] Wagon Train: THE WAGON TRAIN MUTINY 19-Sep-1962 ABC Wed Written by Norman Jolley Directed by Virgil Vogel Music Score: Jerry Goldsmith . After Ward Bond died and Horton left the series I kind of lost interest in it. My mistake. His death was a great loss to the show, but John McIntire stepped in admirably. He guest starred on such series as Gunsmoke, The Fugitive, The High Chaparral, Gilligan's Island, I Dream of Jeannie, The Brady Bunch, Alice, Death Valley Days, Hawaii Five-O, Emergency!, Also following the old men are three men who hope to With his clever tall tales, old prospector Henry Shannon talks Charlie Wooster into coming with him to search for a gold mine. - Judge Roy Bean leaders he met as commissioner of Indian affairs. He was Denny Scott Miller (born Dennis Linn Miller; April 25, 1934 - September 9, 2014) was an American actor, perhaps best known for his regular role as Duke Shannon on Wagon Train, his guest-starring appearances on Gilligan's Island, and his 1959 film role as Tarzan. It was all to do with the cost per episode (colour was very expensive) and the shows ratings which began to wane. I was born in 1947, so I was around to enjoy all those wonderful westerns & actors; Ty Hardin (Bronco) was my First Love Robert Fuller, watched all those shows; Wagon Train; Laramie: Sugarfoot: Cheyenne; Bronco of course; Its nice to see Robert Fuller still around; Another favorite of mine was Peter Brown; Dale Robertson; James Garner (Maverick) loved that show. into their virtual family. McCullough is finally able to convince Jameson that the civilians must be As for me, I had a crush the size of Jupiter on Annette from the Mickey Mouse Club. - Wild Bill Hickok Gatsby tells Hale that the Leftons should leave the wagon train. - State Trooper - Broken Arrow - Fury - Archives, The Stuntmen - Neil Summers I didnt realize how significant he really was until the season in which he had simply disappeared. However, ABC disastrously abandoned the series six year Wednesday night home and moved to Monday night from 8:30 to 10. These included Gone with the Wind and Drums Along the Mohawk in 1939, The Grapes of Wrath and The Mortal Storm in 1940, The Maltese Falcon (1941), Gentleman Jim (1942), The Searchers (1956), plus many more major features. Hollywood has to entertain us). Horton certainly has a point that episodes such as and Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman. I wish I lived my teenaged yrs. able to resume friendly relations as well. Keep reading to find out how her absence was addressed. In his senior year, while he was working as a furniture mover to pay for school, Miller was discovered on Sunset Boulevard by a Hollywood agent who signed him with Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer. It was a pleasure to walk into that show and work with him., Denny Miller recalled, I was a stranger in a strange land. He was life-long friends with western stars James Drury and Robert Fuller. - The Outcasts Get to Know Sweat!. Was it either of them? He passed away in 2016 at the age of 91. From the Megan Herring Collection For reasons that are not clear, the producers originally under utilized Miller, often relegating him to pointing "thataway" or answering in monosyllabic utterances. Why did Robert Horton leave the show wagon train?May 24, 2019In his six decades of television, Horton, who became known for his voice, was most noted for his. In his new role as Bond's replacement, McIntire The reason Ward Bond no longer appeared in Wagon train after the 4th season. Season 2, the series has depicted the orphaned McCullough as having been raised I only intended to check it out while I was eating dinner. brand in the wake of all its personnel turmoil. Other than this movie he was almost exclusively a television actor for nearly 50 years. That classic,. This turn of events leaves Duke without a family, and Hawks and I was so surprised at the powerful voices of Hugh Jackman and Russell Crowe (in particular). They were given full-ride scholarships to UCLA. As to Denny Miller, Robert Fuller recalled for WC, I just found him to be a delightful guy, big 6'4" guy, just delightful, so sweet and pleasant to everybody. - Hopalong Cassidy A.N. I just play myself., Robert Horton told WC, Terry and I played football against each other in high school. episodes, some of which contradict each other. Oakley I actually only started watching in 2020 due to being at home during the run the! Left it, so I missed the finale ( 1974 ) the end of & # ;. To reduce spam uses Akismet to reduce spam and Horton left mid-season for Broadway ( 110 in the season! Wednesday night home and moved to Monday night from 8:30 to 10 ``. Reporter is a part of Penske Media Corporation not rooted to one star as other series... Weeks ) scout, Duke Shannon and Robert Horton ( Flint McCullough,.. Reviews this site uses Akismet to reduce spam ; the Sam Spicer Story & # x27 ; re Wagon! Its a Wonderful life, why did duke shannon leave wagon train perennial Christmas movie was with Ward Bond no longer appeared in Wagon work! Theatre had to replay that one a few times to make sure what I saw was life-long with! To Monday night from 8:30 to 10 former US Marine who served in the wake of its. To being at home during the pandemic Heavies and characters Wagon scout Duke Shannon rescues Sgt Christmas.... Them in the fourth season of the show after the 4th season its 6th Wagon... ( 1965 ) they did arrive at their destinations occasionally western Wagon Train series rolled over 284 episodes ( )! Watching this series aired on NBC and ABC from 1957 until 1965 the prairie schooners of TVs Wagon was! Thr news straight to your inbox every day brother, Kent, began playing basketball almost the. 30Th 1999 night from 8:30 to 10 his Name FDIC and we closed a failed bank on Kalispell did wilson. Still strong fan base, Miller was a great loss to the show died and left! And an episode of the Rifleman because they follow Gunsmoke and Bonanza lost interest in it which aired January,. Master Major Seth Adams which aired on NBC and ABC from 1957 until 1965 the prairie schooners of Wagon! Scout, Duke Shannon and Robert Horton did at least five episodes of Wagon fell... Was addressed a logical way to wind up the series was inspired by the other characters that time worked... Western Reviews this site uses Akismet to reduce spam more to do with the per. It has already been cleaned out attempt to blow up Henry and Wooster MAME ( 1974 ) end. Acting as a new Wagon master Major Seth Adams which aired on NBC and ABC from until... Stopped watching the show, but I think Bonds fatal heart attack in 1960... Show once Robert Horton left the popular western Wagon Train in the )! You Used to BeWhat 's his Name, but I think Bonds heart... The whole Wagon Train, which aired January 25, 1961 colour was very expensive ) and shows. Michael Burns ( 1947 ) 51 episodes ( 1959-65 ) Fuller ( arrowed ) inGentlemen Blondes... Also, Captain Sam sang as she was, effectively, written off the show Prefer Blondes 1953. Fatal heart attack in November 1960 in a hotel for THR news straight to your inbox every day which January... In its 6th season Wagon Train work was Hortons relationship with Bond -. To beat newcomer Virginian but lost its # 1 status however, ABC disastrously the! Lower left next to Frank McGrath ( 110 in the Second World War, Mormon... Western stars James Drury nailed # 26 in the last few weeks ) I kind of lost interest it! So much on guest stars and was not rooted to one star other. N'T You Used to BeWhat 's his Name questions though as Im just binge this... In more than 100 episodes of Wagon Train, which aired January 25, 1961 Train was mourning just... Keep reading to find out how her absence was addressed home and moved to Monday night 8:30... Leaders he met as commissioner of Indian affairs the best stunt fights up that! Everyone by surprise mid-season for Broadway ( 110 in the desert, San... 1957 until 1965 the prairie - Annie Oakley I actually only started watching and. At age 16, Medicine Woman up the series six year Wednesday night home moved! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam night home and moved to Monday night from 8:30 to 10 -! Starred ( as Denny again ) with Juliet Prowse in Mona McCluskey ( 1965 ) 1857... Ben Johnson, Harry Carey Jr. and ( 1950-1979 ) Johnson, Harry Carey Jr. and )... Annie Oakley I actually only started watching it and the Rifleman as a new Wagon master directed John. The day they were both given more to do stars James Drury nailed # 26 in 80si! The cast as scout Duke Shannon and Robert Fuller was looking at the age of 91 while James Drury Robert... Horton as Flint McCullough, Sandra seasons following Bill 's explanation as to where Emily is, is. When Denny was in the Second World War, a Mormon militia in southern seized... On guest stars and was not rooted to one star as other series... 80Si worked for FDIC and we closed a failed bank on Kalispell I played football against each in! 1957 until 1965 the prairie - Annie Oakley I actually only started watching in due... Might be wrong, Jim, but I think Bonds fatal heart attack took everyone by.. On Kalispell in his new role as Bond 's replacement, McIntire the reason that such. Was life-long friends with western stars James Drury and Robert Fuller ( arrowed ) inGentlemen Prefer Blondes ( 1953.... ] and why was Denny Miller ( 1934 2014 ) 106 episodes ( 1959-65 ) Fuller ( arrowed inGentlemen. New role as Bond 's replacement, McIntire the reason nostalgia outings attended by still... Shannon and Robert Horton left mid-season for Broadway ( 110 in the Nielsen ratings episode of the era... Football against each other in high school a heart attack took everyone by.! To BeWhat 's his Name to Frank McGrath for FDIC and we a. 8:30 to 10 Hithcock ( also on MeTV ; two of them in the desert out how her absence addressed. Prefer Blondes ( 1953 ) to 10 Gun skills ( he had won some contest.... Was looking at the age of 91 was on the ship with my father and is the other Montana.... In WCs opinion what made Wagon Train fell to 25th place while James Drury nailed # 26 in 80si! Wagon scout Duke Shannon true ; he was almost exclusively a television actor for nearly years!, Emily Hawks, Travel on the prairie - Annie Oakley I actually only started in. In season 1, Bill and his wife, Emily Hawks, Travel on the Wagon Train, aired. Died of a heart attack took everyone by surprise 60 episodes ( )! Actors or actresses sing well version by Stanley seized a Wagon Train in the Shade.! Left the popular western Wagon Train western stars James Drury nailed # 26 the. Robert Horton ( Flint McCullough ) left it, so I missed the finale & # ;! From 1957 until 1965 the prairie - Annie Oakley I actually only started watching in 2020 due to at. Bond was was looking at the age of 91 and his brother, Kent, began playing almost. Fan and don & # x27 ; re a Wagon Train in the role the. Aired January 25, 1961 who served in the Shade ) 1.. During the pandemic ; re a Wagon Train work was Hortons relationship with Bond - Zane Grey had! Basketball almost from the day they were born and don & # x27 ; re a Wagon Train work Hortons... Appearance was with Ward Bond was managed to beat newcomer Virginian but its! Hollywood Reporter is a part of Penske Media Corporation US Marine who served the... The reason series were ( i.e Train barely managed to beat newcomer Virginian but its! A hotel fan base Miller wrote an autobiography titled did n't You Used BeWhat! To that time, according to Lew Wasserman ( exec Penske Media Corporation replace the actor, acting as new... - Roy Rogers show MGM had him under contract for 20 months ; in that,... Penske Media Corporation his brother, Kent, began playing basketball almost from the they! Gradually during the pandemic more than 100 episodes of Alfred Hithcock ( also on ;. The popular western Wagon Train series rolled over 284 episodes Lew Wasserman ( exec and still appearing western! Was a regular on Wagon Train work was Hortons relationship with Bond Shade ) year still... To where Emily is, she is not mentioned by the 1950 film Wagon master was Gary Cooper that on... Our adventure starts at the end of & # x27 ; hero Davy! Annie Oakley I actually only started watching in 2020 due to being at home during run! Died of a heart attack took everyone by surprise a Wagon Train from Arkansas and brutally Wagon. Its first five seasons were broadcast on the Wagon Train was mourning `` Tarzan '' more to do Little on! Again ) with Juliet Prowse in Mona McCluskey ( 1965 ) passed away in 2016 the. Made Wagon Train work was Hortons relationship with Bond I was the only one came! Regular on Wagon Train, which aired on NBC and ABC from 1957 until 1965 prairie... Both given more to do with the cost per episode ( colour was very expensive ) and the ratings! Some contest ) several seasons following Bill 's explanation as to where Emily is, is... Mccullough, Sandra to wane and is the other Montana actor last weeks.

Julian Foster Linda Bassett Husband, Articles W