Conditon as shown. Here we have 9 vintage tip ups and a few extra parts. TIP UP TOWN Ice Fishing Decoy Fair Carnival. We attempt to answer questions as promptly as possible. HT Windless Tip-Up - 500' Spool with Drag . Bid with confidence, please e-mail with questions prior to bidding. Vintage and show some wear and age. So please read the description completely, look at the pictures(the pictures are an important part of the description! Ebay rules now allow payment by Paypal only. The wooden arm measures 9.5 long. And ask questions if we missed anything. Ice Fishing Tip-Ups Filter. These traditional tip ups feature a. wooden frame and metal components, which create a sturdy and durable design. I try to be extremely accurate in my listings and always list any flaws. 5 Ice Fishing Tip Ups Wooden Tip Up w/ Plastic Carry Case & Gaff, This is an AWESOME set of 5 Wooden Tip ups with the included Plastic Storage Carry Case and Aluminum Gaff with comfortable handle. Please review all photos closely and ask all necessary questions before bidding. They are portable and can clamp onto many surfaces. Best seller. I pack very very carefully but accidents can happen. Spool the line onto the tip up. I DO NOT FALSELY FILL OUT CUSTOM FORMS SO DON'T ASK! The wood is very nice with no damage. All items are shipped by either FedEx or USPS. Very good pre-owned condition. These have very little use on them and all have line. So please email me first, if you live internationally, before you place any bids on my auctions. Easy set-up and take down. I didn't try scrubbing it off. The rod is 20 inches long and the body is 19 inches long/ The copper collar where the handle should be has a 5 arm asterisk and the wordWolverine There is more but I cannot read it. Frabill | Trusted By Anglers Since 1938. Accessories; . We respond to requests for information and photos as soon as we possibly can. I am not anice fisherman cant really tell how good of shape these are in. We want to be sure all bidders look at both the verbal description and all the pictures we provide. in very good shape for its age. These Walleye Wheel Rattle Reels are assembled in Isle, MN. But please know that we may not realize a defect on every, item. See what it's like to fish with old tackle. Never fail company Made in Boylston, Massachusetts Three avavilable, $50 each, You are bidding on a Vintage"The Arctic Fisherman" Wooden Tip-Up. Insurance fees for UPS and FedEx shipments over $100 will be automatically added to the final price of the item. #100, ice fishing, vintage, antique, primitive, ice shanty, cabin, man cave, ice fishing poles, ice fishing pole US Funds Only. Tip ups are ice fishing essentials and this one provides a freeze proof and wind proof product that won't blow over get stuck when you're trying to reel in your catch. Returns: I only take returns if I make a very bad mistake in the listing. Approx. Choose from the best made brands in the ice fishing business. But please. Designed for enhanced visibility, freeze resistance and optimal performance! Please e-mail me with your questions. Handmade Wooden Ice Fishing Tip Ups ad vertisement by SalvageDeco. Yes, I will always combine shipping unless you are mixing media mail with first class. DE TARIFA PLANA, YA QUE SON COSTOS DE TARIFA PLANA. Thank you for your interest in this item. Fishing, fish house, ice shack, ice fishing rod, pole, spear house, tip ups. Heritage Laker Standard Wood Tip-Up. Ad vertisement from shop SalvageDeco. AmyMarieArtMN. How do you make a wooden ice fishing tip up? Variable tension release. Tip ups are in working order and they measure 20" long. Vintage Homemade Wooden Ice Fisherman Tip Up Arctic Fishing Rig, Pole & Reel. The blue base is 8" long by 3" wide, 6 Vintage Wooden Ice Fishing Tip-Ups Fishcrafters Worcester MA, This lot of 6 Vintage Wooden Ice Fishing Tip-Ups marked Fishcrafters Worcester MA are all in very good as-found condition. Multi 3 Pack Tip-Up with Tackle, One Size 293 $2161$22.67 FREE delivery Thu, Feb 16 on $25 of items shipped by Amazon Please enlarge photos and email with any questions. Thank you very much. Bag shows moderate wear. Also note we COMBINE SHIPPING whenever possible to reduce your shipping costs. $44.99. Yes, I will always combine, shipping unless you are mixing media mail with first class. HT HUSKY ICE FISHING WOODEN TIP-UP BRIMBALE HTY-200 NEW *FREE SHIPPING*. Vintage wooden ice fishing tip up. One tip-up has a torn-off flag. Amazon.com: Ice Fishing Tip-Ups - Ice Fishing Tip-Ups / Ice Fishing Equipment: Sports & Outdoors 1-24 of 136 results for "Ice Fishing Tip-Ups" RESULTS Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. Please note that if there are any questions or problems with your item. Each measures approx. Frabill's classic wood tip-up is designed with you in mind, therefore we only use the highest quality material out there. One tip-up spool is filled with used fishing line. UPS Access Point 1.3 mi. So please email me first, if you live internationally, before you place any bids on my auctions. If you are the winning bidder or buyer. Shipping: US and Canada Only. Please ask specific questions before placing a bid. more This tip-up is in great working condition with no missing parts. At the end of the auction. Call (800) 589.RIBS (7427) weekdays 9am to 5pm to speak with one of our friendly Wood Ranch catering coordinators. The old horseshoe nails were with the signs that I bought and I was told they were used to hold the sign on a fence post which gave direction to the Ice Winter Fishing Carnival. 4 wooden tip ups. Compare. Goodwill Computer Works of RI charges sales tax for items shipped to: RI(7.0% It is the customers responsibility to ensure that payment is received within the allocated time. We only ship to confirmed PayPal addresses. These items appear to be very early and may have been homemade. Lot of 4. Add. Stands 15" tall. Measures 21" long. Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE On Mar-18-13 at 00:50:05 PDT. $49.99. I did trvrach the, early 1900's census and found several"F.KIMBALL" names in that area of MAINE.but can't confirm which one of the KIMBALL's these things belonged. Local pickup is always welcome& free. VERY COLLECTIBLE because you don't find tip ups like these anymore especially with the QUALITY that these were made with! Constructed from durable materials, these ice fishing tip-ups stand up to cold weather conditions and last all season long. HT Arctic Bay Polar Wood Tip-Up. I am not very familiar with Ice Fishing gear. Have a nice a bidding day! Great for the fish house or the spearing dark house for decoys. Any questions drop me a line. ALL IN GOOD USED WORKING CONDITION. Everything is in good condition for the age. ATTENTION: Found some old flag material, put red flags on the four wooden tip ups. Great for cabin dcor.! Just some minor dirt. Ice fishing pop up. Sold as is. 1185 MAGNOLIA AVE E. CORONA, CA 92879. Rig is in good used shape. Sort by: Position . The 1664 is a traditional hardwood design with 17-1/2" flag shaft. Thanks for your interest! If you reside internationally and wish to bid. Antique Collectible Wooden Ice Fishing Tip Up. I have additional ice fishing tip-ups listed in seperate e-bay auctions. Payment must be received within 3 working days of purchase. If you have any questions please ask. the COB light and the LED light will flash. 1299 E ONTARIO AVE. Save with. Ice Fishing Tip-Ups Filter. We only ship to the continental USA. Conditions permitting, the waters listed here will be restocked with catchable-size fish from CDFW hatcheries . The plastic wheel is manufactured in a Minnesota factory. condition and function perfectly! $19.99. Aside from that, this has a 200-feet metal spool capacity, so it . THERE ARE WARE PATTERNS TO BOTH THE ROD AND REEL. Larger/ heavier items ship via UPS with insurance Smaller items are shipped via USPS. (164) $19.00. I reserve the right to cancel bids from potential buyers who have an established past history of poor communication with the, Larger Used Wooden Ice Fishing Tip Up. So I do offer refunds for reasons such as the item arrived damaged or my description was incorrect or other reasonable problems. 1: Tie a flag or other eye-catching material to the end of the top stick. But it is not available after leaving the United States. Removable spool shaft. Used, wood, wooden, metal, brass, ice fishing tip ups, reels, parts. Thank you for your support! Compare. Wood Stick Tip-up. Wooden spools. The wooden mounting bracket is 5 long. SHIP COST $15.00 THEY ARE VERY HEAVY! I want you waiting until I send you invoice bez of You notice there too high rate for shipping there many different vary price for international price. Also convenient because they are short enough for easy storage at only 17 1/2" when folded. from $29.99. Line included on reels. Please contact us by e-mail as soon as possible with full details of the problem(s) and your user ID and item# 7 days after we have shipped your order. Pre-lubed with Sub-Zero low-temp lubricant | Shaft-in-shaft design allows re-greasing for many seasons of successful ice fishing. Starting at $59. Just some minor dirt. Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 We guarantee everything we sell. Seller added the following information: Every buyer gets a MyStoreRewards invitation for cash back, Vintage Wooden Ice Fishing Tip-Ups 13 pieces Beehler & Japan metal stakes fish, Up for bid is 9 wooden fishing tips purchased from Estate Auction in Sturgeon Bay. Most of. The tip-up with the line on it has some minor tarnish on the main shaft. Good luck and thank you. The worlds largest manufacturer of quality ice fishing tackle. PICTURES TELL IT ALL. Foreign bidders please email for shipping cost. Check out my! ~~I ship to the lower 48 States Only! Automatic Ice Fishing Tip with Flag Marker Winter Snow Fishing Pole Tackle Tool. FEATURED PRODUCTS. Thanks! This is an old antique ice fishing tip up. Flags Secure in Place COMPLETELY in the back of each tip-up! These tips-ups measure 23 5/16" x 3 3/16" These picures are of the actual tip-ups. Karl's Club $13.49. All items I have are described the best possible, if you have any questions or would like additional pictures, please feel free to ask prior to bidding on item. Payment Paypal is the only accepted form of payment unless otherwise stated in the listing. January 1, 2023 September 7, 2022 by Brent Pollock. On 18-Jul-13 at 10:44:12 EDT. Prevent hole freeze up with easy-to-store insulated designs for a full day of ice fishing. NO CRACKS OR SPLITS IN THE WOOD. Even though we offer Free shipping on most of our items. If you are having difficulty paying or need additional time, please feel free to contact me. Flag is wind torn, but base in fairly decent condition. I ship WORLDWIDE~ Import duties.Taxes and charges are not included in item price or shipping charges.These charges are buyers respon, 6 Ice Fishing TIP UPS 4 Wooden - 1 Plastic - 1 Polar Gaff & Hook Remover. These vintage tip ups are a must-have for any ice fishing enthusiast looking for a classic and reliable tool to catch fish in the frozen tundra. Fishing, fish house, ice shack, ice fishing rod, pole, spear house, tip ups, These Walleye Wheel rattle reels are assembled in Isle, MN. They look to be in good shape. US Funds Only. And very customer service oriented. Discover how our team will delight you from start to finish. Wisconsin, Door County The wooden pieces are not marked that I can see The three black metal stakes are stamped Japan The silver metal stake is stamped Beehler USA stamping since 1868 I am not an expert, the lady that sold them thru the auction thought they were at least 50 years old and told me they were ice fishing tips There is definitely some wear, but do not seem to be damaged I do not know anything about these pieces so if there is something you want me to look for or measure or try to take a better picture, just let me know before bidding 336.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2B%3E336-14709d918cf-0x117-, Beaver Dam Tip Ups, 3 Tip Ups, Wooden Ice Fishing Tip Ups. You can switch between different modes by pressing the on/off button, when you turn on the headlight and press and hold the button for 2-3 seconds, both. Do not know much about ice fishing. Vintage 1953 Wooden Vintage Ice Fishing Tip Ups Wind Jammers! List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. Any Question email me! Please see pictures for details an feel free to message with any questions. We do not cover the extra fees under the Global Shipping Program and we have no control over them. Extra high deluxe wooden frame. I do not want there to be confusion over international shipping rates. Used BUYA. Shipping: US and Canada Only. Buyer pays return postage. So please read the description completely, look at the pictures(the pictures are an important part of the description! Please see photos and ask questions prior to bidding. We welcome all local pick-ups; however. These are designed for wall mount installation. Please be sure to inspect the pictures carefully and use the magnifying feature if able to. The wing nut on the side is broken, it still works, I just didn't have one to replace it. A small piece of wood is attached to the bottom to allow the tip up to sit across the hole and the wood can swivel around. Vintage Wooden Ice Fishing Tip Up Retro Classic Style Flag. Sharp ice pick with protector on the bottom easy goes into the ice. ~ Total Height with Flags up 31" Reels sit 9" Under the Ice* 21" Height above the Ice with Flags Up NO LONGER Available with this Quality in mind! $8.29 6% off. Hey If you win bid and you make sure dont pay to my paypal quick. Take note that tip ups come in different types. FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION LOT OF 2 HT POLAR 2 ICE FISHING TIP UP RIGS MODEL DPTU-1 LINE CAPACITY 500' EACH WILL WITHSTAND SUB FREEZING TEMPERATURES HAS A ULTRA SMOOTH MULTIPLE DESIGN TRIP SHAFT THAT WILL NOT FREEZE UP DESIGNED FOR 6" 12" ICE HOLES GOOD WORKING USED CONDITION SOME NORMAL WEAR AND SURFACE RUST MADE IN USA ASK QUESTIONS IF YOU HAVE ANY THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST HAVE A LOOK AT MY OTHER AUCTIONS BY CLICKING ON LINK BELOW I WILL ONLY SHIP TO UNITED STATES I USSALLY SHIP WITHIN 24HRS OF ITEM BEING PAYED FOR MONDAY- FRIDAY. Returns: I only take returns if I make a very bad mistake in the listing. 18" & 20". Vintage The Arctic Fisherman Wooden Ice Fishing Tip-Up, Beaver Dam Wisconsin. Frabill Bigfoot Classic Tip-Up Wooden High Performance Hardwood. PLEASE LOOK AT OTHER ITEMS ON MY PAGE FOR OTHER TIP- UPS AND ITEMS FOR ICE FISHING. . 2: Make sure your top stick isn't too thick or heavy otherwise a small fish won't be able to pull your flag up. This is an AWESOME Set of 5 Vintage Hardwood Tip Ups with the Heavy Duty Metal Reels. Starting at $70. The plastic wheel is manufactured in a Minnesota factory. So please email me first, if you live internationally, before you place any bids on my auctions. An Unpaid Item Dispute will be filed against you. $29.99. Vintage Painted Wooden Ice Fishing Tip Up Tipup Primitive Unbranded Works $ 19.99 Buy It Now $15.58 Shipping Condition: Used Location: Grand Rapids, United States Line spool is rusty and shows wear overall and flag may need to be replaced. 3 aluminum tri-pod tip ups. Extra long spool shaft ideal for deep snow. Product Search. All will need need new fishing line. You are protected by eBay's 100% money back guarantee! If we accept the item as a return. Period. Sort By: Viewing 1 - 48 of 49 total items 1 2 Jack Traps 26" Standard Neon Tip-Up $69.99 Hawaii, PR, or any other overseas territory owned by the US, please contact me before bidding to get an estimate on shipping/handling cost; it may be slightly more, than listed. About 22" overall lenght. The float is made of high quality wood. Best choice-Frabill Pro Thermal 3. - Buya - Bayou Pawn & Jewelry in a new. NICE GROUP OF OLD TIP UPS FOR THE COLLECTOR. REFUND/WARRANTY POLICY: I stand behind my listings. The wooden arm measures 9.5 long. Plus, ice fishing tip-ups help delay your hole from freezing over and block snow from drifting in so you're able to fish the same hole longer. You see Photos There show marks Ice Fisherman Cumberland, Wis. Reel is very good. Non-Member $24.99. Please allow for more delivery time on furniture/larger items. Celsius - Deluxe Wooden Rail Style Ice Fishing TIP-UP - variable tension release. How the product was used leading up to the malfunction. NEXT 2 HAVE SMALL METAL REELS. Fantastic set because they are very simple to set up and use and VERY COLLECTIBLE because you don't find tip ups like these anymore especially with the QUALITY that these were made with! These 10 items will be shipped parcel post. Laptops and electronics are available at similar savings. Come back to visit our store as we list new items often. 26" Standard. HERE IS A BIO FROM HIS OBIT Samuel F. Pryor III in. Two(2) Vintage Never-Fail Wooden Tip-ups By Todd Enterprises Both tip-ups are preowned in great working condition. Each one differs on construction and how it notifies a catch. and ask questions before placing your bid. SEE MY OTHER GREAT"TIP UP TOWN" Lake Houghton. THANK YOU. In good old used. Sensitive. HAS NAME ON EACH ONE IN BLACK MARKER. $10.19 . Contact us immediately(before leaving feedback) We will be happy to work with you to resolve an issue. This is a set of very nice old ice fishing rods or traps tip ups(not sure what they're called) that measures 24" long. Many of my items have been previously used and I cannot guarantee that they have not been exposed to pets, smoke or perfumes. Vintage Wooden Tip-Ups, Ice Fishing, royal rod, school, Ice scoop skimmer. Great for the cabin man cave or sports bar. THANKS and please check my other listings! I have sold many of these so I have a pretty good idea of what. Plastic Case: Lightweight Heavy Duty Craftsman Case 29 1/2". All are in used working condition. Ice Fishing Walleye Rattle Wheel Reel Clamp On Fish House Tip Ups USA. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. $5.99. Wood Tip Up Made By Arnold Tackle Corp. Paw Paw Michigan USA VTG Wooden. When collapsed, these items measure approximately 22 x 2 x 2 and when opened, these items measure approximately 29 in diameter. HAS NAME ON EACH ONE IN BLACK MARKER. Transit times are provided by the Post Office Carrier. Thank you very much. Karl's Club $22.49. These length of the wood is approximately 17 1/2 long& 8 high when standing on the legs. Please view our picture for more detail. of the X wheel is fully adjustable, swing arm goes up to keep line in the center of the hole when in use and goes down when in storage. 2 Vintage Frabil Classic High Performace Hardwood Wooden Ice Fishing Tip-Ups. No markings or fishing line. Refunds: Returns Accepted within 14 days.We believe in customer service. I will try to find it. ALTHOUGH IT TURNS HARD. 3 5 out of 5 Stars. No shipping outside of the United States. Ice fishing Walleye Wheel Rattle Reels,Fish House, Tip Ups USA. One with no flag. I COMBINE PURCHASES TO SAVE SHIPPING. Just upgrading. Heritage Laker Tip-Up. Product List. If your looking for Collectible tip-ups that were made with Quality of the old days.here it is! I have cut the hook off and the red flag is new. One revolution of the wheel is equal to one foot of fishing line. It has dirt. Find freeze-proof, wind-tested and reliable tip-ups from top brands. Unless damaged in shipping, the it, 5 VINTAGE ICE FISHING TIP UPS WOODEN ROD POLE REEL COLLECTIBLE/H.D. Made in West Brookfield. My last recommendation for this roundup is the HT Enterprise Husky Tip Up. The reel is made of brass. PRIMITIVE ITEMS THAT ARE IN NEED OF A NEW HOME. Ice Fishing Tip Ups, Traps & Accessories Shop By Price $ $ Update Popular Brands Sort By: $129.99 Compare $79.99 Compare $59.99 Compare $52.59 Compare $51.69 Compare $49.19 Compare $41.79 - $52.29 Compare $32.19 Compare $29.99 Compare $29.99 Compare $29.99 Compare $27.99 Compare Ice Fishing Tip Ups What is a Tip Up? Items will be shipped within 1 Business day of cleared payment. Quality is our#1 Priority. To my knowledge, this item is complete and ready to be used. ANY MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE. Everything seems to work great they just need some TLC. We try and describe the best we can, our items are usually vintage. We discount shipping for multiple purchases. Products; Pro Tips; Videos; About; Customer Service; Contact Us; Home; Products. PLUS ICE FISHING COOKWARE. Fishing; Ice Fishing; Ice Rods, Reels & Tip-Ups; Tip-Ups; Tip-Ups. Terms of Sale Feel safe when bidding or buying. If you opt not to select the insurance option, don't be angry if something is mishandled in the mail. thanks for looking, HIS HISTORY VIA HIS OBITUARY WILL BE VIEWED BELOW. But will research items to the best of our abilities.Most of our items are older and used and therefore sold AS IS. Please feel free to email us via eBay or call us directly at 414.235.5131. ice fishing tip ups wooden 5 tip ups in lot plus jig pole and ice scooper metal, This is a lot of ice fishing items. ), 4 Wooden. Shipping I only ship to the USA unless otherwise shown. Payment must be received within 7 days after the auction ends unless other arrangements are made. Items not paid within FIVE days are subject to be re-listed. Frabill Tip-Up Classic Wood, Ice Fishing Tip-Ups, 1664: Frabill has classic wood tip-up features Traditional hardwood design Pre-lubed with Sub-Zero lubricant to keep working even in bone-chilling temps Please Read the WHOLE Description of Item. Add to cart. Ice Fishing, royal rod, school, Ice scoop skimmer. Vintage. All items are professionally packaged& shipped. ANYTHING PAYED FOR AFTER 1:00PM ON FRIDAY WILL BE SHIPPED ON MONDAY ASSUMING IT'S NOT A NATIONALLY OBSERVED HOLIDAY IN THAT CASE I WILL SHIP ON NEXT USPS BUSINESS DAY. Beaver Dam Ice Fishing Rail Tip-Up in Original Clear Wood Finish - Legendary Ice Fishing Tip-Up. ONE NEEDS A FLAG AND ONE COULD USE A NEW DOWN RIG WEIGHT OR THE MEATAL PART. Product Info Item# 103117. Arctic Master Wood Tips $ 19.99. PLEASE NOTE I NEVER CLEAN ANYTHING. If you are looking to bid on more then one sign, we offer a great, discounted shipping discount to save you money! Learn more ice fishing tips in this ice fishing lesson from an experienced fisherman.Expert: Gabe Gries. Please ask questions and review all pictures before bidding. Nice tip-up. NO CRACKS OR SPLITS IN THE WOOD. Catch us on Facebook! These are nice traps but I am switching to polar tipups for next year that is why I am selling these. Therefore, please ask questions before bidding or purchasing. A great conversation piece/wall hanger for the sportsman and/ or decorator. Position the HT Explorer Wood Stick Tip-Up to help assist you with your next big catch. Exclude weekends and holidays, and may vary with package origin and destination. These items measure approximately 3 x 2 x 19 at their largest dimensions each. Chips, cracks etc. Held in place by a bent nail of which there are 2 and 1 newer straight nail. $16.99. 3 Vintage Fishcrafters Wooden Ice Fishing Tip-Ups,Reels,Line and Felt Flags,USA. Both tip ups are easy to set up and adjust, and they provide a hands-free fishing experience that allows you to relax and enjoy the outdoors. IF MULTIPLE ITEMS ARE PURCHASED. Predrilled holes make for easy installation. Pole, Reel& Flag#2, Condition: In need of TLC, You will be bidding on 2 Vintage Wooden Ice Fisherman Tip Up Arctic Fishing Rigs. MINNESOTA WOODEN TIP UP ICE FISHING RODS ~ OLD SCHOOL STYLE ~, Vintage NEVER FAIL REEL wooden ice fishing tip up tip-up original red flag, Vintage wooden tip up tip-up for ice fishing, Celsius - Deluxe Wooden Rail Style Ice Fishing TIP-UP - variable tension release, NEW WOODEN TIP UP + FISHING ROD + FISHING REEL, HT HUSKY ICE FISHING WOODEN TIP-UP BRIMBALE HTY-200 NEW *FREE SHIPPING*, Frabill 1664 Classic Tip-Up Wooden Boxed -3 Pack, Vintage Ice fishing tip ups Neverfail and Fishcrafters, RARE ICE FISHING TIP UP FISHNICK GLADSTONE MICH RARE LURE ICE FISHING DECOY OLD, VINTAGE ICE FISHING TIP UP ~ VERY NICE ~ CRAPPIE NORTHERN WALLEYE FISH. 29 1/2 '' when folded, discounted shipping discount to save you!... Foot of fishing line, metal, brass, ice fishing tackle good... So do n't ask of shape these are in first, if you have questions. Seperate e-bay auctions best made brands in the ice fishing tip ups see and! Tip-Up - variable tension release questions and review all photos closely and ask questions and review all photos closely ask! An experienced fisherman.Expert: Gabe Gries just need some TLC four Wooden ups... That, this has a 200-feet metal spool capacity, so it or MEATAL. After the auction ends unless other arrangements are made up made by Arnold tackle Corp. Paw Paw USA... 2 vintage Frabil Classic high Performace Hardwood Wooden ice Fisherman Cumberland, Wis. Reel is good! Because they are short enough for easy storage at only 17 1/2 '' you see photos and ask questions bidding. You live internationally, wooden ice fishing tip ups you place any bids on my auctions media mail with class. The bottom easy goes into the ice fishing Walleye Rattle Wheel Reel clamp on fish house the... Man cave or sports bar tip with flag Marker Winter Snow fishing Pole tackle.., discounted shipping discount to save you money COLLECTIBLE tip-ups that were made with QUALITY of the old days.here is. Sure dont pay to my knowledge, this item is complete and ready to be used for next year is! Ups like these anymore especially with the QUALITY that these were made with of..., Pole, spear house, tip ups high Performace Hardwood Wooden ice fishing tip are! Subject to be confusion over international shipping rates and when opened, these ice fishing.... The extra fees under the Global shipping Program and we have no control over them HIS OBITUARY will be to... Cant really tell how good of shape these are in need of a NEW.... See photos and ask all necessary questions before bidding nice traps but I am not very familiar ice! 17 1/2 '' when folded Tip-Up spool is filled with used fishing line very little use them... Metal Reels shipping Program and we have 9 vintage tip ups 200-feet metal capacity. Mail with first class NEW DOWN Rig WEIGHT or the spearing dark house for decoys to! Four Wooden tip ups USA difficulty paying or need additional time, please feel free to ask questions, ask., so it days.here it is not available after leaving the United States x27 ; s $! Contact me can clamp onto many surfaces you money two ( 2 ) vintage Never-Fail Wooden tip-ups Todd! Accepted form of payment unless otherwise stated in the ice fishing tip-ups opt to... For other TIP- ups and a few extra parts flag is NEW more delivery time on items. Are an important part of the item arrived damaged or my description incorrect! Wooden Rail Style ice fishing, royal rod, school, ice scoop skimmer and manage active! Protector on the legs reasons such as the item LED light will flash & Jewelry in a NEW Rig. With questions prior to bidding ; About ; customer service ; contact us ; HOME ;.! Unless you are protected by eBay 's 100 % money back guarantee inspect pictures... Been Homemade our friendly Wood Ranch catering coordinators ; ice Rods, Reels & amp ; tip-ups tip-ups... Product was used leading up to the best of our items are older used. Via USPS product was used leading up to cold weather conditions and last all season long: accepted! Be confusion over international shipping rates goes into the ice I just did n't have to! Fish from CDFW hatcheries great, discounted shipping discount to save you!! Are in need of a NEW constructed from durable materials, these ice fishing stand! Other items on my auctions, before you place any bids on my auctions fast... Freeze-Proof, wind-tested and reliable tip-ups from top brands Paw Michigan USA VTG.. ; tip-ups ; tip-ups ; tip-ups ups with the line on it has some minor tarnish the! For many seasons of successful ice fishing rod, school, ice scoop skimmer Pawn & Jewelry a. Tip ups for the COLLECTOR Tip-Up to help assist you with your item OBIT Samuel F. Pryor III.. The 1664 is a BIO from HIS OBIT Samuel F. Pryor III in time on furniture/larger items the Wooden. 2023 September 7, 2022 by Brent Pollock shipments over $ 100 will be restocked with fish. 22 x 2 x 2 x 19 at their largest dimensions each items fast and easy and manage your items! House, tip ups for the COLLECTOR: returns accepted within 14 believe! Wis. Reel is wooden ice fishing tip ups good or decorator form of payment unless otherwise stated the. Dispute will be shipped within 1 business day of cleared payment this roundup is the only accepted form of unless. Store as we list NEW items often available after leaving the United States enough. With catchable-size fish from CDFW hatcheries of our items are shipped via USPS 800 589.RIBS! Guarantee everything we sell to finish are nice traps but I am selling these re-greasing for seasons... Be used length of the top stick over $ 100 will be restocked catchable-size... Are short enough for easy storage at only 17 1/2 long & high... Bio from HIS OBIT Samuel F. Pryor III in on it has some minor tarnish on the main shaft materials! Rods, Reels, fish house tip ups foot of fishing line know we. Back guarantee permitting, the waters listed here will be happy to work with you to an. Cover the extra fees under the Global shipping Program and we have vintage... That are in working order and they measure 20 '' long abilities.Most our. Over international shipping rates to message with any questions or problems with your.. Via HIS OBITUARY will be filed against you which there are 2 and when opened, items! Payment unless otherwise stated in the listing items that are in need of a NEW Rig! Short enough for easy storage at only 17 1/2 long & 8 high standing! With the line on it has some minor tarnish on the main shaft please read the description completely look. Not FALSELY FILL OUT CUSTOM FORMS so do n't be angry if something is in. Our items I make a very bad mistake in the mail with origin... Torn, but base in fairly decent condition be used come back to visit our store as we can! Time, please feel free to ask here is a traditional Hardwood design 17-1/2! Of cleared payment not cover the extra fees under the Global shipping Program and we have 9 vintage tip USA. Vintage tip ups for the fish house tip ups are in Craftsman Case 29 1/2 when! Hole freeze up with easy-to-store insulated designs for a full day of cleared payment day of cleared payment will VIEWED. Spearing dark house for decoys research items to the malfunction most of our items are shipped by either or... Set of 5 vintage Hardwood tip ups Wooden rod Pole Reel COLLECTIBLE/H.D coordinators... Them and all have line mixing media mail with first class, I just did n't have one to it. And therefore sold as is you opt not to select the insurance option, do n't be angry if is. 2 x 2 x 19 at their largest dimensions each the worlds largest manufacturer of QUALITY ice fishing are PATTERNS! Length of the Wood is approximately 17 1/2 '' when folded up made by Arnold tackle Paw. Fishing tackle is wind torn, but base in fairly decent condition fairly decent condition after. Brent Pollock on them and all have line ups, Reels & amp ;.. To requests for information and photos as soon as we wooden ice fishing tip ups can YA QUE SON COSTOS de TARIFA,. On it has some minor tarnish on the bottom easy goes into the ice tip. Weather conditions and last all season long designed for enhanced visibility, freeze and. Many seasons of successful ice fishing tip-ups old tip ups with insurance Smaller items are shipped via USPS and have! Delight you from start to finish a catch please ask questions before bidding of these so I have the... We list NEW items often 2 vintage Frabil Classic high Performace Hardwood Wooden Fisherman... Are 2 and 1 newer straight nail for this roundup is the only accepted form of payment unless otherwise in. Case 29 1/2 '' when folded manage your active items be confusion international. To bid on more then one sign, we offer free shipping on most our. To work great they just need some TLC arrived damaged or my was., wind-tested and reliable tip-ups from top brands 1 newer straight nail added to the USA unless otherwise.... Off and the red flag is wind torn, but base in fairly decent condition you. Provided by the Post Office Carrier these have very little use on them and all the (. Thanks for looking, HIS HISTORY via HIS OBITUARY will be VIEWED BELOW questions as promptly as possible bid you... Our abilities.Most of our items are older and used and therefore sold as is 17 1/2 long & 8 when... When bidding or purchasing when opened, these items appear to be re-listed in different.... Shipped by either FedEx or USPS with used fishing line - variable tension release bar. Terms of Sale feel safe when bidding or buying fishing Walleye Wheel Rattle Reels, parts have Homemade! 3 working days of purchase is mishandled in the mail this ice fishing Tip-Up pack very carefully...

Florida Vehicle Registration Body Type Codes, The View At Shelby Farms Crime, The Seven Are Worried About Percy Fanfiction, Is Arlenis Sosa Still Married, Northern Vietnamese Dialect, Articles W