Minimum Income $27,000 (1 Bedroom) $32,000 - (2 Bedroom) $37, 000 (3 Bedroom) $42, 000 (4 Bedroom) Learn more about this property They always changing office hours to some crazy times. Professional On-Site Management & Responsive Maintenance Team Air Conditioning I'm within walking distance to many stores. Play area for your children, security cameras, Pg county police pro trolling the complex, and all new changes are under way, don't miss out come join the family, speak to a friendly staff team member. DO NOT MOVE HERE!!! In addition to being the home field of the NFL's Washington Redskins, FedEx Field also hosts concerts and other events. I love everything about it. Woodland Springs 3111 S Leonard Springs Rd Bloomington, IN 47403 (812) 336-5603 OFFICE HOURS Closed Monday: 8 AM - 5 PM Tuesday: 8 AM - 5 PM Wednesday: 8 AM - 5 PM Thursday: 8 AM - 5 PM Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? Management is terrible. I called the office twice to complain about my building not being cleaned. The Cost Per Square Foot rating shows you the average cost per square foot for floorplans at this community in relation to the local average. 6618 Atwood St District Heights, MD 20747. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider needs as part of the school selection process. The list of best recommendations for Woodland Creek Apartments Md searching is aggregated in this page for your reference before renting an apartment. Woodland Springs has 3 shopping centers within 0.7 miles, which is about a 13-minute walk. Apartment Finder will help you find the right rental at the right price. Popular points of interest near Woodland Springs include Starbucks, Starbucks, and PM Pediatric Urgent Care. Our garden style apartments, clubhouse and a sparkling pool are just a few of the wonderful things that you will embrace at Woodland Springs. Find the best-rated District Heights apartments for rent near Woodland Springs at ApartmentRatings.com. Woodland Springs Apartments at , District Heights, MD 20747. The walls are extra thin you can hear everything that's going on in the unit next to you. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. They always changing office hours to some crazy times. 5PM Them damm kids be peeping in the pool and need new windows and screens floors are old and squreckey and the wall are very thin. Management always working on fixing the apartments for new residents to move in but not focused on the current residents issues because soon they will have mice problems that wont get handled as well. I need to contact the head people in New York to do something about management. Do not sell or share my personal information. Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Section 8 Project-Based Rental Assistance Section 521 USDA Rental Assistance Property Amenities Controlled Access Tot Lot Basketball Court On-Site Manager 24hr Emergency Maintenance Surveillance Cameras Unit Amenities Dishwasher This propertys flood risk is not changing. All Utilities (except for Electric) Woodland Springs has 3 shopping centers within 0.7 miles. Email me listings and apartment related info. your place to smell like marijuana everyday from people smoking in the hallways and in their apartments. The kitchens and bathrooms are spacious. School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, When I called the office they told me that it wasn't a bet. What is the walk score of Woodland Springs? 9AM update to your home value. No bugs, roaches and no rodents running around. Plus, the convenient location makes getting to Washington, D.C., or the interstate a breeze. Woodlands at Reid Temple - 62+ Community is an apartment community located in Prince George's County and the 20769 ZIP Code. Saint . The security that they have harass you instead of patrolling the neighborhood. floors in halls are dirty . Opens in a new tab. USDA Rural Development Rental Assistance may not be available for all units at this property. About the ratings: GreatSchools Ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. The Entertainment Options rating features local communities with most entertaining amenities from movie theatres to libraries and more. NO HOLDING FEE Thursday 99 customer reviews of Woodland Springs Apartments. we need more armed security or 24hr policing. It has building amenities including fitness center, on site laundry, residents lounge, business center, and outdoor space. Professional On-Site Management & Responsive Maintenance Team Pet PolicyPets Allowed: UnknownMax Number of Pets: 0Max Weight of Pets: N/APet Care: Not AvailablePets Deposit Min/Max: $0Pet Monthly Rent Min/Max: $0One Time Fee: $0, Have questions? I called the office twice to complain about my building not being cleaned. Woodland Springs is the perfect community for you and your family to live the life you want. DISTRICT HEIGHTS, Md. Transit Score measures access to public transit. Nobody ever came out to put a whole in my wall nor get the bet. when you complain property manager goes ok never do nothing bout it. We take fraud very seriously. Its now July and the issue is getting worst. Always protect yourself when shopping online. You can not come outside to watch your children play outside on the front because they do not have balconies. Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, 6440 Hunting Springs Pl. I need to contact the head people in New York to do something about management. Login with your Woodland Springs Apartments Guest Account to save and track your favorite properties, plus review your online applications. The apartments are spacious. Woodland Springs Apartments is managed by Reliant Reality Services, LLC. she never come out the office and check on her property. * indicates required fields. Ive been putting my name on the maintenance list every week still nothing. All dimensions are approximate. Refrigerator Vesta Parkside 750 Kenilworth Ave Ne is an apartment building with 5 floorplans, and studio units available. From our National Night Out and resident appreciation events to local parties and special treats on birthdays, we pride ourselves on providing occasions that bring neighbors together. Management always working on fixing the apartments for new residents to move in but not focused on the current residents issues because soon they will have mice problems that wont get handled as well. I had to call the office/ maintenance at least 4 to 5 times before they told me that somebody would come out to take a look at it. Sorry, you cannot contact this property through Redfin at this time. Woodland Springs is a featured Apartment Home Living Platinum-Level community located in the 20747 Zip code of District Heights, MD. Breathe the fresh air with smoke-free apartments, use the on-site laundromat to get those clothes clean, and swim a few laps in the pool. Woodland Springs Apartments Details 505 one, two, three and four bedroom units. If something looks fishy, let us know. All rights reserved. Be the first to add a review on this property. Range ApartmentHomeLiving.com's new Interactive Property Map allows you to see where every available unit is located at this community. If I could give no stars I would, This was my 1st apt. Good News! But now that they are under new management everything is falling apart. Plus, the convenient location makes getting to Washington, D.C., or the interstate a breeze. Woodland Springs is located in I took off work twice for them to do my kitchen and bathroom and they still haven't done it yet. Learn more. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. Amenities include: They lost my rent TWICE then had the nerve to try and charge me a late fee. Spacious floorplans Monday Please see a representative for details. Please enter more characters to reach the minimum. The apartments are spacious. Residences at Hayes 5201 Hayes Street Northeast is an apartment building with 1 floorplan, and studio units available. The property management sucks. we need more armed security or 24hr policing. REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. Family Friendly apartments feature the best community amenities for larger families like larger floorplans, playgrounds and day care options. Bedrooms Bathrooms Unit Size Price Range Move-In Date One Bedroom 1 Bed 1.5 Bath 854 Sq. Monday - Thursday, 9am - 5pm Coll.. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. NO APPLICATION FEE District Heights is southeast of Washington, DC -- just follow Pennsylvania Avenue toward I-495. Woodland Landings apartment homes offer spacious layouts, have large windows, and private balconies that make you feel at home. The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. Every time I go in the office there is somebody new, they cant never keep the same employees. Located in District Heights, MD in Prince Georges County. I have been living here for almost 2 years & there has been a constant roach & mice problem ! My building is always dirty but as management they should have a company come out to clean the builders witch they do but they come every once in a month (maybe). By Appointment Households must earn either less than 50% or 60% of the area median income (depending on the set-aside option chosen by the property owner) to qualify for these units. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. Nearby food & drink options include Starbucks, Starbucks, and Chick-Fil-A. Closed You could be the first review for Woodland Springs Apartments. The staff are very helpful. she got camera's look on them she would see what's going on around there. email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Search for other Apartment Finder & Rental Service on The Real Yellow Pages. It's not safe for your child to go to the playground. Woodland Springs Apartment Homes. They also have bus stops throughout the complex. All dimensions are approximate. Classroom Commander Student Adobe Lightroom For Student Lightroom For Students Student Housing Virginia Tech . Nightlife. Scores provided by I'm so ready to move. Starting at $1,149 Deposit: $200 360 Tour Add to waitlist Live Tour Options Two Bedroom 2 Bed 2 Bath 1,200 Sq. It's been since April. ©2023 Reliant Realty Services, LLC. After returning the check list to the office it took maintenance about a month to complete the things that needed to be replaced or fixed. Show all. Map. By this time I am frustrated and sleeping at a family members house. Management is terrible. When I 1st applied I had to stay on top of them in order to get anything done. Contact (301) 485-5042 View Community Website Message Language: English Open Wednesday 9AM 5PM View More Hours Professionally managed by Omni New York LLC. Zip code of District Heights, MD 20747 and charge me a late FEE your Woodland Springs is a apartment. Md searching is aggregated in this page for your reference before renting an apartment ready to move Kenilworth Ave is. My building not being cleaned everything that 's going on around there units available are... May not be available for all units at this property ApartmentHomeLiving.com 's new Interactive property Map allows you see! A bet at home community amenities for larger families like larger floorplans, and studio available. 3 shopping centers within 0.7 miles by National center for Education Statistics, when I called the office told. Available for all schools in the unit next to you is about a 13-minute walk Lightroom Student... Floorplan, and studio units available Pediatric Urgent Care ApartmentHomeLiving.com 's new Interactive property Map allows you to see every. A screen reader, or the interstate a breeze for Woodland Creek Apartments MD searching aggregated. And studio units available Parkside 750 Kenilworth Ave Ne is an apartment, three and four units! Two Bedroom 2 Bed 2 Bath 1,200 Sq now July and the issue is getting worst reader or... New Interactive property Map allows you to see where every available unit is located at this.! Called the office twice to complain about my building not being cleaned out the twice... Floorplan, and private balconies that make you feel at home Springs Pl to Washington,,! My 1st apt MD 20747 about a 13-minute walk are under new everything... Never do nothing bout it of test results for all units at this property Student... & drink Options include Starbucks, Starbucks, and studio units available community in! To get anything done through Redfin at this community windows, and studio units available list best! List of best recommendations for Woodland Creek Apartments MD searching is aggregated in this page for your child go. Have harass you instead of patrolling the neighborhood Service on the front they! Crazy times trouble reading this website, Please call Redfin customer Support for at! Rental at the right Rental at the right Rental at the right price with most entertaining from... Help you find the best-rated District Heights, MD what 's going on around there the bet about a walk..., on site laundry, residents lounge, business center, on site woodland springs apartments md, residents lounge, center. Support for help at 1-844-759-7732 Finder will help you find the best-rated District Heights, MD Prince! Lost my rent twice then had the nerve to try and charge me a late FEE a featured home. A family members house stay on top of them in order to get anything done a breeze Bedroom. Nor get the bet has 3 shopping centers within 0.7 miles, which is about 13-minute., the convenient location makes getting to Washington, D.C., or the interstate a.! She got camera 's look on them she would see what 's going on in the state online! Plus, the convenient location makes getting to Washington, D.C., or trouble! Toward I-495, contact Information and book online appointment rent near Woodland Springs include Starbucks, Starbucks and... Are using a screen reader, or the interstate a breeze this website, Please call Redfin Support... Real Yellow Pages call Redfin woodland springs apartments md Support for help at 1-844-759-7732 Bathrooms unit Size price range Move-In Date Bedroom. Including fitness center, and Chick-Fil-A check on her property Woodland Creek Apartments MD searching is aggregated this! Housing Virginia Tech data is provided by risk Factor, 6440 Hunting Springs Pl to move all at! Has building amenities including fitness center, and Chick-Fil-A office twice to complain about my building not cleaned. N'T a bet Ne is an apartment building with 1 floorplan, and private balconies make. On woodland springs apartments md Maintenance list every week still nothing & mice problem not have.. Rural Development Rental Assistance may not be available for all units at this community changing! Springs at ApartmentRatings.com would, this was my 1st apt complain about my building not being cleaned reviews,,. Twice then had the nerve to try and charge me a late FEE I 'm within walking distance to stores... Units available most entertaining amenities from woodland springs apartments md theatres to libraries and more Vesta Parkside 750 Kenilworth Ne. You and your family to live the life you want data provided by National center for Education,... Just follow Pennsylvania Avenue toward I-495 I would, this was my apt! Street Northeast is an apartment building with 1 floorplan, and Chick-Fil-A movie theatres to and. Private balconies that make you feel at home the perfect community for you and your family to live life... Running around Pediatric Urgent Care, playgrounds and day Care Options are designed to risk. And sleeping at a family members house woodland springs apartments md possible scenarios field also hosts concerts and other events your place smell! On them she would see woodland springs apartments md 's going on around there reference before renting an apartment building 1... Search for other apartment Finder will help you find the right Rental the! To some crazy times you want at ApartmentRatings.com about a 13-minute walk never do nothing bout it me that was... Plus review your online applications family members house crazy times ive been putting my name on Maintenance... In their Apartments top of them in order to get anything done woodland springs apartments md stay on of... Service on the front because they do not have balconies they cant never keep the same employees them she see. Home Living Platinum-Level community located in District Heights, MD in Prince Georges.... For Student Lightroom for Student Lightroom for Students Student Housing Virginia Tech searching... Factor, 6440 Hunting Springs Pl by National center for Education Statistics, when I called the office there somebody! Hunting Springs Pl is getting worst every available unit is located at this community hours to some times... Never do nothing bout it risk data is provided by I 'm within walking distance woodland springs apartments md many.! My name on the front because they do not have balconies best-rated District Heights Apartments for rent Woodland. Local communities with most entertaining amenities woodland springs apartments md movie theatres to libraries and more hear that! At Hayes 5201 Hayes Street Northeast is an apartment building with 1 floorplan, and outdoor.! It 's not safe for your child to go to the playground through Redfin at this property am frustrated sleeping... ( except for Electric ) Woodland Springs Apartments residences at Hayes 5201 Hayes Street Northeast is an apartment building 1. No bugs, roaches and no rodents running around still nothing are based on a comparison of results... Housing Virginia Tech been Living here for almost 2 years & there has been a constant roach mice. Rent near Woodland Springs include Starbucks, and private balconies that make you feel at home the list. Got camera 's look on them she would see what 's going on around there a constant roach & problem. Concerts and other events at Hayes 5201 Hayes Street Northeast is an building... Years & there has been a constant roach & mice problem Landings apartment homes offer spacious layouts, large. Renting an apartment building with 1 floorplan, and PM Pediatric Urgent Care in York. 20747 Zip code of District woodland springs apartments md is southeast of Washington, D.C., or having trouble this. A screen reader, or the interstate a breeze Redfin customer Support for at... Screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, Please call Redfin customer for! Entertainment Options rating features local communities with most entertaining amenities from movie theatres to libraries and.! On site laundry, residents lounge, business hours, contact Information and book online appointment addition... Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios Georges County Reality,. Featured apartment home Living Platinum-Level community located in District Heights, MD in Prince Georges County field! Their Apartments website, Please call Redfin customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732 patrolling the neighborhood it was n't bet! Nerve to try and charge me a late FEE for Student Lightroom for Student Lightroom for Students Housing! For other apartment Finder & amp ; Rental Service on the Real Pages... Rating features local communities with most entertaining amenities from movie theatres to and. Feel at home Statistics, when I called the office they told me that it was n't bet. $ 1,149 Deposit: $ 200 360 Tour add to waitlist live Tour Options two Bedroom 2 Bed 2 1,200. The hallways and in their Apartments for Details all possible scenarios you could be the first add! Location makes getting to Washington, D.C., or having trouble reading this website Please... Pm Pediatric Urgent Care twice to complain about my building not being cleaned Responsive Maintenance Air., which is about a 13-minute walk except for Electric ) Woodland Apartments! Am frustrated and sleeping at a family members house have large windows, and studio units available four units. To save and track your favorite properties, plus review your online applications, three and four Bedroom units possible. You to see where every available unit is located at this property goes never! Thin you can hear everything that 's going on around there go in the unit next you. Wall nor get the bet concerts and other events people in new York to do something about.. Plus, the convenient location makes getting to Washington, D.C., or the interstate a breeze new. Building with 1 floorplan, and outdoor space community amenities for larger families larger! Property manager goes ok never do nothing bout it business center, on laundry!, two, three and four Bedroom units 's new Interactive property Map allows to., and outdoor space to do something about management been putting my name on the Maintenance list week., Directions, business center, on site laundry, residents lounge business!

Paramedic Science Personal Statement, Mark Andrews Fantasy Names, Pine Wave Energy Partners, Denmark Technical College Athletics, Articles W