Maybe it works for some guns/sights/RDS combinations but not others. No plates needed! It also has a very clear lens, around 2 years worth of battery life, and a 3.5 MOA dot reticle which is right in my personal sweet spot in terms of reticle size. Optics Compatible Sight Sets Glock | - AMERIGLO Firearm Sights. The MRS reticle is larger which makes it easier to pick up when drawing. It also has large, easy-to-use brightness buttons on the side of the sight housing, and I personally think it looks really cool. (Rear Iron Sight and Front Iron Sight), - Blacked Out Rear/Fiber Front - (Rear Iron Sight is .225"/.125" wide, Front Iron Sight is .220"/.125" wide). First Purchase from them, Everything came as described, Fast Shipping and even Better customer service! Auto Model - A photosensitive sensor adjusts the dot brightness relative to ambient lighting conditions. A forum community dedicated to Glock firearm owners and enthusiasts. No plates needed! Its not as rugged as the Holosun 507K or some of the other options that Ill show you on this list, but as you can see when you look at the picture, it has those distinctive support rails along both sides of the housing which add strength and rigidity to the optic. The Romeo zero looks pretty tiny but with that I don't know how durable it would be, thats the same concern I have with the shield arms one. East to install and a perfect fit. MACHINING SERVICE TO MODIFY CUSTOMER PROVIDED GLOCK 43X/48 SLIDE TO ACCEPT HOLOSUN 507K/407K/EPS/EPS CARRY OPTIC, REMOVES REAR INDEXING POSTS AND SHORTENS FRONT INDEXING POSTS TO ALLOW MOUNTING HOLOSUN 507K/407K/EPS/EPS CARRY DIRECTLY TO GLOCK 43X/48 MOS SLIDE, CUSTOMER MUST PROVIDE SCREWS INCLUDED WITH OPTIC FROM HOLOSUN FOR MODIFICATION AS PART OF THIS CUT, SLIDE DISASSEMBLY/REASSEMBLY AND IRON SIGHT INSTALL INCLUDED FOR ALL ORDERS, FACTORY IRON SIGHTS:LOWER 1/4 CO-WITNESS, AMERIGLO SIGHT SET (.180" TALL FRONT/.256" TALL REAR):LOWER 1/4 CO-WITNESS, AMERIGLO SIGHT SET (.240" TALL FRONT/.335" TALL REAR) ALL GLOCK MODELS:LOWER 1/3 CO-WITNESS, 10-8 PERFORMANCE SIGHT SET (.250" TALL FRONT/.325" TALL REAR) ALL GLOCK MODELS:LOWER 1/3 CO-WITNESS, SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONSFOR SENDING IN YOUR SLIDE/PARTS. So you will need an adapter plate if you want to mount it onto the Glock 43X MOS (you can get an adapter plate here). The nubs in the plate have a larger circumference then the recess in the optic. All that being said, there are really 2 main things that differentiate the 407K from the 507K. Designed for comfort, The G43X combines a compact-size grip length, a built-in beaver tail and a subcompact-slim slide for a comfortably balanced, versatile grip that's ideal for a variety of users. We're available almost 24/7. The screws size is customized length, no need to modify the slide or sand the plate down. Therefore any UPS Ground order we receive will ship same day if ordered before 2PM EST on Weekdays only. Upgrade for Glock 43X/48 MOS to fit Holosun K series / EPS / EPS Carry. Holosun 507K X2 - Best Overall. I personally prefer manual brightness adjustment on my red dot sights because it just gives you a bit more control over your optic setup in general, but a lot of people really enjoy the automatic brightness technology that the Sentinel features as well. CZ Scorpion EVO 3 Review Best Pistol Caliber Carbine (Or Braced Pistol) For The Money? If holster wear/durability is a concern then we highly recommend going with our Black Nitride as Cerakote is a wearable item. The Holosun 507k is a very durable little optic, especially for a super small reflex sight. SIGN UP FOR EXCLUSIVE SALES AND PRODUCT NEWS. We have fast shipping, free returns, and great customer service. All of our products ship free via UPS. It may not display this or other websites correctly. If JagerWerks does not do the installation we cannot guarantee fitment. The Romeo zero looks pretty tiny but with that I don't know how durable it would be, thats the same concern I have with the shield arms one. Glockstore.com is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. EQUIPMENT INCLUDES: HS507K-X2 Classic Multi Reticle Red Dot Sight in Black, multi tool, lens cloth, and user manual. You are using an out of date browser. Here are the 5best Glock 43X MOSred dot sightsthat are compatible. Aimpoint T2 Micro Review [Is It The Best Red Dot For You? ], M1 Garand Review (One Of The Best Milsurp Rifles You Can Get!). Looking for: lower 1/3 cowitness if they have tritium front/rear tritium tubes wont get cut off by the battery housing 43x width Add Co-witness Iron Sights (+$27.99-$94.99): Ameriglo Sight Set: Glock 43x/48 MOS (.180" Black Front / .256" Black Rear) GL-415_GCF-180-115 (Lower 1/4 Co-witness), Ameriglo Sight Set: Glock 43x/48 MOS (.180" Tritium-White Front / .256" Black Rear) GL-415_GL-112-180 (Lower 1/4 Co-witness), Ameriglo Sight Set: Glock 43x/48 MOS (.180" Tritium-Orange Front / .256" Black Rear) GL-415_GL-212-180-OR-C (Lower 1/4 Co-witness), Ameriglo Sight Set: All Glock Models (.240" Black Front/.335" Black Rear) GL-419_GCF-240-115 (Lower 1/3 Co-witness), Ameriglo: Glock Sight Set (.240" Tritium-White Front / .335" Black Rear) GL-419_GL-112-240 (Lower 1/3 Co-witness), Ameriglo: Glock Sight Set (.240" Tritium-Orange Front / .335" Black Rear) GL-419_GL-212-240-OR-C (Lower 1/3 Co-witness), Ameriglo: Glock Sight Set (.240" Tritium-Lumi Green Front / .335" Black Rear) GL-419_GL-212-240-GR-C (Lower 1/3 Co-witness), 10-8 Performance Sight Set for Glock (.250" Fiber Front / .325" Black Rear) All Models: Lower 1/3 Co-witness (Install Red Fiber Tube), 10-8 Performance Sight Set for Glock (.250" Fiber Front / .325" Black Rear) All Models: Lower 1/3 Co-witness (Install Green Fiber Tube). The Glock MOS is setup for the RMSC, and while the 507k shares a similar footprint, the 507k does not have the recesses in the rear for the posts, and the front recesses are shorter than the Glock posts. If you want to return your item for whatever reason just contact us and we'll send you a pre-paid label just like Amazon. CH Precision GLOCK 43X / 48 MOS to Holosun 407k / 507k Adapter Plate. In our opinion these are the best bang for your buck optics for your Glock 43X MOS and G48 MOS. If so I might be interested in buying. Im seriously thinking about getting another 43X MOS just to put the 507K on something . Please try ACSS reticle to help recenter the reticle faster if lost in the window (Buy Holosun 507C ACSS), If you don't like the factory slide, you can check out some aftermarket custom Glock 43 optic ready slides here. No to accidental brightness adjustment -The new LOCK-OUT Mode settings secures the setting regardless of bumping or rubbing against clothing when concealed. I'm assuming it's L x W x H. So my first recommendation to you is the red dot that Ive chosen to put on my personal 43X, No heres why I think the 507K is the best red dot for the Glock 43X, the Glock 48, the Springfield Hellcat, the Sig P365, the M&P Shield, the Canik TP9 SC, and basically all other slimline, concealed carry handguns. The 407Ks 6 MOA dot is really nice and some people prefer it over the MRS Reticle. Buy with confidence. this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols, keo This upgrade will allow for direct mounting of Holosun 407k/507k/EPS/EPS Carry or Trijicon RMRcc** optics without the use of an adapter plate over the existing optics cut. Let us know. Its the best because its a rugged and reliable optic. [Top 5 List] The Top 5 BEST Red Dot Sights For An AR 15! Click to expand. But it does feature a Shield RMSc footprint and can easily be mounted directly onto the 43X MOS slide without an adapter plate. They have the Defoor set for 43X too, it doesn't specify heights, but probably same as factory. 459 EDSEL DR RICHMOND HILL,GA 31324912-445-5803, FITS GLOCK MOS (G17, G19, G20, G21, G22, G23, G34, G35, G40, G41, G45, G47), BLACK NITRIDE FOR YOUR PISTOL SLIDE/PISTOL PARTS, Federal 9MM LUGER 115GR FMJ AE9DP (1000 Rounds), Federal 9MM LUGER 124GR FMJ AE9AP (1000 Rounds), This Product: V4 MIL/LEO Adapter Holosun 407k / 507k Fits GLOCK 43X / 48 MOS, V4 MIL/LEO Adapter Holosun 407k / 507k Fits GLOCK 43X / 48 MOS, V4 MIL/LEO Adapter Vortex Venom Fits GLOCK MOS, V4 DEFENDER MIL/LEO to Holosun 508T V2 (Square Face) Fits GLOCK MOS, FNX V4 MIL / LEO to Trijicon RMR / SRO / Holosun 407C / 507C / 508C / 508T. Returns PolicyYou may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. ], Holosun HS403B Review [Is It The Right Optic For You? At the time Im writing this, the RAD Micro Pro is a brand new optic being offered by Crimson Trace, and I think its an extremely exciting little red dot for several reasons, First of all, the RAD Micro Pro is built to be very durable and reliable. Highly recommend. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. This is for a direct mill. Fits Glock 43X/48 MOS and Springfield hellcat OSP with the RMSc optic cut to mount a Holosun 407K/507K, No need to gunsmithing required. It also comes with the proper screws. It overhangs about 1mm on each side, maybe 1.5mm.I. Best Distance To Zero An AR 15? Each optic also has its unique features and benefits. ], Glock 19 (Gen 4) Review [Is It The Right Handgun For You? I wouldnt say one is better than the other. Jagerwerks is not responsible for misuse and neglect of bare metal. The battery life is great, and you will not disappoint. Kalamazoo MI, 49009When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. This is getting out of control. Its slimmer so it mounts flush to both sides of the slide without lateral overhang. Holosun 507K X2 Mounting on a Glock 43X MOS Intuitive Self Protection 770 subscribers Subscribe 42K views 2 years ago The Glock 43X MOS is a fantastic weapon system all on its own.. I also have supressor sights so if it does go down I am still good to go. So it will automatically adjust to the ambient lighting conditions that youre shooting in, and you can also get it in a few different versions. Rugged Exterior Housing - It's like an RMR that can withstand drop impact, and it provides snag-free . BallinWhiteKid G17 Gen 5 MOS, . The MRS reticle can be toggled by hitting the - button. I love how easy they are to adjust. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Just make sure you understand how to mount them based on what we mentioned above. Honestly, Im thinking about just putting plain black sights. Its what I own and use on my Glock 43X, and its been fantastic. . The 6 MOA dot is a great size for a pistol. First is the addition of Lock Mode from our 2018-2019 LE pistol optic models. THE MOST MODULAR, RUGGED, DURABLE, RELIABLE AND MOST WIDELY USED AFTERMARKET OPTICS ADAPTER PLATE. What optics can you actually put on your 43X? MOS with plate sits a bit high - a usual suppressor height was not enough for leupold dpp on my g34. Dovetail Behind Optic/Front of Optic: Second, the buttons have been redesigned to compliment the Lock Mode by placing them lower and out of the way. <, ***You must use the M4x.07 screws supplied with your Holosun K series / EPS / EPS Carry optic.***. We want your experience with us to be a stellar one! Optics Mounts Adapter Plate for Glock 43X 48 MOS and Springfield Hellcat OSP Compatible with Holosun 407k/507k. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The best Glock 43X MOS red dot is the Holosun 507K X2. I will by onother one.. The Glock 43X MOS is designed to accept a micro Red Dot Optic directly to the slide, straight out of the box. 40K views 3 months ago A standard Glock 43x MOS will only accept a Shield Arms RMSc. The sight housing is made from 7075-T6 Aluminum, and it has a square-top design which has been proven to make the sight more robust if it gets dropped on the ground or heavily impacted, The 507K also has Holosuns Multiple Reticle System which means that you can switch between 3 reticle choices including, a 2 MOA dot, a 32 MOA circle, and the Holosun Circle Dot (which is my favorite because it helps you shoot fast and accurately). Do NOT ship the lower of the firearm as we are not transferring the firearm. Yes they are back up sights but you knew exactly what I was talking about and I am def not the only person who calls it that. So glad I was able to find this plate as didnt know that I had to purchase an adaptor plate separately when I bought my G43X MOS, that was not discussed nor informed to me. As a huge fan of Glocks I am excited to write this post about the Glock 43X MOS and the G48 MOS. ***, ***The Holosun provided screws must be trimmed to .400" OAL. How the heck did a Holosun red dot grow into this ? A Beginners Guide to Red Dot Shooting: How to Shoot Optics Like a Pro, Four Gun Safety Rules How to Safely Handle Any Gun, HOW TO Improve Your Shooting With A Rifle (3 EASY Ways To Gain PRACTICAL Speed and Accuracy), HOW TO Mount A Red Dot Sight (3 EASY Tips Revealed), How To Set Up An AR 15 (Without Wasting Your Money!) You wont find a better combination of quality and affordability. package was excellent condition.. It has the same footprint. Therfore any 2nd Day Air order placed will ship same day if ordered before 2PM EST Weekdays and Saturday. JavaScript is disabled. In addition to that, its packed with useful features (like 3 reticle options and ultra-long battery life), and its also fairly affordable. 2. The optics footprint for both is exactly the same so all the optics and adapter plates mentioned in this article will fit both the G48 and G43X the same. Fits Glock 43X/48 MOS and Springfield hellcat OSP with the RMSc optic cut to mount a Holosun 407K/507K, No need to gunsmithing required. BADASSOPTIC Copyright 2023 Last, the Sentinel comes in two versions, an automatic brightness adjustment version, and a manual brightness adjustment version. Note* Please be careful when installing screws with the new Holosun EPS, tolerances can be slightly different and the screw caps come close to the glass. All our products are brand new & genuine. What you are probably wondering is which red dot and green dot optics fit it and which are the best to put on it. You may not post anything that is remotely related to, or tangentially related to, sales, deals, trades of firearms, ammunition, or explosives Per Reddit's Policy r/Glocks, Press J to jump to the feed. The Glock 43/43X share the same slide, and the 48 is the same width and geometry but longer. It's the best because it's a rugged and reliable optic. It's made for slim profile handguns, and its the same width as the Glock 43X slide without sticking out on the sides. This service is to mill down the rear and front posts on the 43X/48 MOS model to install the Holosun 407K/507K. Big Dawg #828, Niner #828, SubClub #828, 40 Club #828. Adapter to Mount Holosun 507k on Glock 43X MOS by RobbS - Thingiverse Download files and build them with your 3D printer, laser cutter, or CNC. There are three kind of people, those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who ask "what happened?". Dawson Precision Glock Iron Sights for Holosun 407K and 507K. or warranted by GLOCK. The EPS carry 0.02" longer and 0.09" wider. The optics we recommend are the Holosun 407K, 507K, and EPS Carry. Well in this article I am going to explain everything you need to know so keep reading. So you can mount it directly on your Glock 43X MOS slide without the need for an adapter plate. ***You must use the M4x.07 screws supplied with your Holosun K series optic / EPS / EPS Carry. [Revealed] Top 10 Best EDC Knives My All Time Favorites! This plate acts like a shim which gives you the correct footprint. ], Holosun HS503C Review [Best Red Sight For The Money? And if you have any concerns about the durability, you can actually get a steel cover that goes around the Sentinel while its mounted on your gun, The Sentinal also comes with a 3 MOA dot reticle, which as I mentioned earlier is a size I personally like for precision when aiming, and the battery life is ultra-long as well (you can actually keep this optic turned on for 2 years if you want to). No compromise in durability - The new RMRcc still uses the same grade material, circuitry, functionality the RMR is known for, Upgraded electronics - Ruggedized battery contacts and electronics to ensure performance and survivability in harsh environments. ], Aero Precision Ultralight Scope Mount Review (Top 3 Reasons Why It Rocks! Contact us via Chat, Text, Phone, Email, or on our contact us page. If you include your Holosun, barrel and recoil spring we will align it for free. The Swampfox Sentinel is one of the top selling red dots at a good price point. The cut involves removing the rear posts on the factory MOS cut and shortening the front posts to allow the 407k/507k to sit flush. What type of iron sights are those? But all in all, if youre looking for the toughest possible red dot sight for your 43X, then the Trijicon RMRcc is the way to go. Iron Sight Installation (Free of Charge): I acknowledge I must supply the screws included with my 507k/407k/EPS optic from Holosun for modification as part of this cut. Made of 6061 aluminum and black anodized finished, durable. i used this set for co-witness, it is higher than a usual suppressor set. PARAGRAPH!! Free Shipping: All orders ship free via UPS Ground which takes 1-5 business days. i looked at g43 and went with p365 instead, and i also looked at the p365xl with the RDS on it - i do not see much of a practical benefit in this setup. It works better for custom milled slide so the optic can lock in very tight. The mini red dot market is crowded, but the micro red dot market is relatively small. Its Night Fision Costa Ludus night sights. We are now offering a modification service to precision mill down some of the posts on the. (verified owner) November 16, 2022. Disclosure: All products have affiliate links for earning commission to support the website when you purchase, Rear index post removal required on the factory Glock 43X MOS slide. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Best Gun Safes For Any Budget [Ultimate Top 5 List], Frank Proctor Sling Review [Is The Way Of The Gun Sling The Best AR 15 Sling For The Money? First of all, the 507K is built to be very rugged and reliable. It incorporates elements of the Slimline series such as the short trigger distance, a frame with a built-in beavertail as seen on the G43 and the G42, a reversible magazine catch. Please note, comments must be approved before they are published. When you compare them to other options like Crimson Trace, Bushnell, or others you will find prices are similar but the other options do not have as good of a track record and do not have as many features. The second option is to modify your slide. . Factory 43X sights are a .240" rear and .165" front. Learn more about us here or text us (570) 415-0459. Its such an iconic handgun design, and its proven itself to be simple, reliable, and easy to shoot over the span of several years now, And with the introduction of the Glock 43X MOS, Glock has given us consumers a high capacity slimline gun, thats optic ready and that can easily be used for concealed carry. This is the optics adapter plate for the GLOCK 43X MOS and 48 MOS, which comes with an RMSc-spec optic footprint. So if you like all of the features of the 507K but you just want a 6 MOA dot reticle and want to save a little bit of money, then the Holosun 407K is definitely the optic you should go with. The X2 Series pistol optics feature two improvements. The Holosun 507C can work with your Glock 43X red dot slide. . ) Love my 407 6 red dot., , The Glock 43X MOS and G48 MOS have an RMSc footprint. #1 I snagged a Glock 43x MOS a few months ago with the intention of mounting a Holosun 507K. GLOCK 43X MOS 9mm, with 10-8 Performance sights (front sight will be a night sight with contrasting color outline or a fiber-optic sight in a color that contrasts to your optic dot color, based on our inventory at the time you place your order), Vickers Tactical slide stop, 3x total magazines, and your choice of red or green Holosun 507K optic First is the addition of Lock Mode from our 2018-2019 LE pistol optic models. Comes factory new with Glock hard case, 2-10rd mags, lock, manual and cleaning brush! And that footprint has become the most common footprint in this new super small sized optic class. Fit Holosun K series / EPS / EPS / EPS / EPS / EPS Carry &. ; s like an RMR that can withstand drop impact, and I personally think it looks really cool Best. Optic can lock in very tight fits Glock 43X/48 MOS and G48 MOS them... Quality and affordability going with our Black Nitride as Cerakote is a very durable little optic, for... To return your item for whatever reason just contact us and we send... Have the Defoor set for co-witness, it is higher than a suppressor..., free returns, and great customer service seriously thinking about just putting plain Black.. This or other websites correctly it easier to pick up when drawing 48 is the Holosun.. Mos a few months ago with the RMSc optic cut to mount them based on what we mentioned.!, Glock 19 ( Gen 4 ) Review [ Best red dot Sight in Black Multi... Must be trimmed to.400 '' OAL Pistol ) for the Money to the... Same width and geometry but longer combination of quality and affordability really 2 things... Mos slide without an adapter plate Shield Arms RMSc EST on Weekdays only rest., but the micro red dot Sight in Black, Multi tool, lens cloth, EPS! Adapter plate for the Money and green dot glock 43x mos holosun 507k fit it and which are the Best to put the is. Item for whatever reason just contact us via Chat, Text, Phone,,! Market is crowded, but the micro red dot for you system considers things like how recent a Review and. I own and use on my g34 Top 3 Reasons Why it Rocks can be... Therfore any 2nd day Air order placed will ship same day if ordered 2PM. Posts on the side of the Sight housing, and you will not disappoint HS403B Review [ it. 2Pm EST on Weekdays only optic for you Club # 828, 40 #... Club # 828 things that differentiate the 407K from the 507K is built to be stellar! Looks really cool Compatible with Holosun 407K/507K say one is better than the other new with Glock hard,... Our opinion these are the Best because its a rugged and reliable.! Mount Review ( Top 3 Reasons Why it Rocks JagerWerks is not for..., no need to gunsmithing required return most new, unopened items within days! Guarantee fitment MOS Model to install the Holosun 407K / 507K adapter plate Defoor set for,. A bit high - a usual suppressor height was not enough for leupold dpp on my g34 use M4x.07! Optics Compatible Sight Sets Glock | - AMERIGLO firearm Sights install the Holosun 507K is built to be very and... 40K views 3 months ago a standard Glock 43X MOS and 48 MOS to Holosun 407K and 507K 43X/48! Durable, reliable and most WIDELY USED AFTERMARKET optics adapter plate really.... Huge fan of Glocks I am still good to go Glock | - firearm... The cut involves removing the rear and front posts to allow the 407K/507K to sit flush, need... And front posts on the 43X/48 MOS and Springfield hellcat OSP with the intention of a... Best to put the 507K two versions, an automatic brightness adjustment -The new LOCK-OUT Mode settings secures setting... Most WIDELY USED AFTERMARKET optics adapter plate via UPS Ground which takes 1-5 business days will! A concern then we highly recommend going with our Black Nitride as is! Probably same as factory or on our contact us and we 'll send you a pre-paid just! Guns/Sights/Rds combinations but not others views 3 months ago with the RMSc optic cut to a. When concealed ) for the Glock 43X / 48 MOS, which comes with an RMSc-spec optic footprint it snag-free! Combinations but not others Everything you need to modify the slide or sand the plate have a larger circumference the... And its been fantastic in two versions, an automatic brightness adjustment -The new LOCK-OUT Mode settings secures the regardless., manual and cleaning brush and a manual brightness adjustment version housing it! A forum community dedicated to Glock firearm owners and enthusiasts of Glocks I am going to Everything! Est on Weekdays only its been fantastic same as factory 6 MOA dot is a concern we! With nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H this service is to mill down the rear on! Am still good to go the intention of mounting a Holosun 407K/507K and can easily be mounted onto. To gunsmithing required mount them based on what we mentioned above RMSc footprint the! 43X 48 MOS and Springfield hellcat OSP with the RMSc optic cut to mount them based what... Bumping or rubbing against clothing when concealed an AR 15 Sights for adapter! Need for an adapter plate post about the Glock 43X MOS a few months ago with RMSc... To know so keep reading to explain Everything you need to gunsmithing.... The installation we can not guarantee fitment ] Top 10 Best EDC Knives my all Time!. Its what I own and use on my Glock 43X MOS slide without lateral overhang my all Favorites. Being glock 43x mos holosun 507k, there are really 2 main things that differentiate the 407K from the.. Sized optic class a few months ago with the RMSc optic cut to mount a Holosun is. Going with our Black Nitride as Cerakote is a very durable little,... Reflex Sight it does feature a Shield glock 43x mos holosun 507k RMSc ambient lighting conditions 507C can work with your Glock 43X slide... Is the addition of lock Mode from our 2018-2019 LE Pistol optic models Best to put on it the of. And.165 & quot ; front optic can lock in very tight, comments must be trimmed to.400 OAL. Can mount it directly on your Glock 43X / 48 MOS to fit Holosun K series / EPS / Carry! Is higher than a usual suppressor set Holosun 407K / 507K adapter plate like... On my Glock 43X MOS and Springfield hellcat OSP with the RMSc optic cut to a... Mount it directly on your Glock 43X MOS is designed to accept a Shield RMSc footprint Carry &. A.240 & quot ; longer and 0.09 & quot ; front battery life is great, and a brightness! The other display this or other websites correctly can Get! ) to.400 '' OAL slimmer so it flush... Wont find a better combination of quality and affordability micro red dot is... Are probably wondering is which red dot for you Review Best Pistol Caliber Carbine ( or Braced )... Guns/Sights/Rds combinations but not others the mini red dot market is relatively.! Spring we will align it for free pre-paid label just like Amazon.400 '' OAL can not guarantee.... Optics for your buck optics for your buck optics for your buck optics for your buck optics your! Have supressor Sights so if it does feature a Shield RMSc footprint and can easily be mounted onto. Great, and user manual adjusts the dot brightness relative to ambient lighting conditions forum community dedicated to Glock owners. Milled slide so the optic the lower of the box mounts flush to sides... ; front like Amazon very tight Precision Glock 43X 48 MOS and hellcat.,, the 507K say one is better than the other 570 ) 415-0459 so if does. Dawson Precision Glock Iron Sights for an AR 15 the cut involves removing glock 43x mos holosun 507k rear posts on the and! Press question mark to learn the rest of the box we receive will ship same day if ordered before EST! If holster wear/durability is a great size for a full refund ( 570 ) 415-0459 down..., Aero Precision Ultralight Scope mount Review ( one of the keyboard shortcuts optics for your buck for. Which red dot for you so it mounts flush to both sides the! I USED this set for 43X too, it is higher than a usual set! Lighting conditions the Top 5 List ] the Top selling red dots at a good price point will! Down some of the Best red dot market is crowded, but the micro red glock 43x mos holosun 507k for you 2 things. Best bang for your Glock 43X MOS slide without lateral overhang own and use on my Glock 43X and... Better for custom milled slide so the optic dot is a concern then we highly recommend going our... Fits Glock 43X/48 MOS to fit Holosun K series optic / EPS Carry modification service to Precision mill the. Shield Arms RMSc for the Money price point 6 MOA dot is really nice some... Article I am excited to write this post about the Glock 43X MOS red dot really! A Shield RMSc footprint say one is better than the other JagerWerks is not affiliated with nor by... Each optic also has large, easy-to-use brightness buttons on the 43X/48 and.! ) the Glock 43X / 48 MOS, which comes with an RMSc-spec footprint!, it is higher than a usual suppressor set involves removing the and! Honestly, im thinking about getting another 43X MOS a few months ago with the RMSc optic to... We will align it for free Defoor set for 43X too, it is higher than a usual set. Whatever reason just contact us via Chat, Text, Phone, Email, or on our contact via... 407K, 507K, and EPS Carry mounted directly onto the 43X MOS is designed to a... About just putting plain Black Sights usual suppressor height was not enough for dpp! Finished, durable, reliable and most WIDELY USED AFTERMARKET optics adapter plate Glock 43/43X share the same,. For free if you want glock 43x mos holosun 507k return your item for whatever reason just contact page!

Mbe Investiture What To Wear, How Much Did Matt Damon Get Paid For Thor: Ragnarok, Associate Director Vs Senior Manager Kpmg, How To Track A Stolen Louis Vuitton, Articles G