Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! order ot I would have equally as happy with that yummy looking salad as well. Some options for the salad protien included Gyro meat/beef or falafel, chicken, shrimp, or grilled salmon. Chickpeas, Black Beans, Red Kidney Beans, Parsley, Lemon, Olive Oil, Trio of Dips Food was well prepared, full of flavor. Don't take me wrong, I don't mind paying for extras but let me know these are extras. Add a delicious side of Greek salad or zucchini crisps. Add Special Instructions Quantity. Pleasant person greeted us & was ready to take our order as we entered (love that efficiency) but was patient when I needed to study the menu -which is pretty limited, but adequate. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. I had chicken kabobs which were dry but tasty. I believe this is one of maybe 3 or 4 locations. Not sure about the other locations but this one is a gem. Jump to main content Contact us 24/7. Text (781) 352-2651. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Greco Fresh Grille, North Carolina yet. Contact us 24/7 Call (800) 488-1803 Text (781) 352-2651 Email support@ezcater.com Fax (866) 847-1510 How it worksAdd your restaurantSign inSign inCreate an account See all locations Greco Fresh Grille 3335 Siskey Pkwy, Matthews, NC 28105 4.5( 41 reviews ) DeliveryTakeout Write a Review. ", "I like the Starbucks at this location better then the actual Starbucks at Blakeney!! It was delicious. Popped in to Greco for the first time and got food to go. Greco Fresh Grille. Shrimp pita had lots of large shrimp and again was made fresh. Also, Traditional Gyro with hummus. Sign in. V Van Houtte, Villa Fresh Italian Kitchen, Village Inn; W Wildfire, Whiskey Creek Wood Fire Grill, WaBa Grill; Based on the users' feedback on Google, this place deserved 4.5. Privacy Policy Google Reviews. Lady asked me if I want wheat or white (this is a new option), I say wheat. The owners are Greek and know howto cook!More, We want to lose weight at our house and are usig a ketogenic plan. Sourced by Google Images. In a separate small bowl, mash the avocado, season it with salt and black pepper, and set aside. Portions are goid, prices affordable and great flavors. Maybe they can fix this? Fax (866) 847-1510. We found a corner booth to our liking - simple and sharse but clean and uncluttered. Blakeney Blakeney Shopping Center (Next to Coldstone) 9820 Rea Rd. We have visited this place so many times and never get tired of it. I was shocked and disappointed they do not offer coffee, but otherwise was pleased with the visit. This was definitely a five-star meal for both of us. We thought it was faster, cheaper and more delicious than Panera. We will definitely go back for another taste of Greece. Probably one of the worse Mediterranean restaurants we ate at in the Charlotte area. Vegan Meatballs, PLATE Main; . I liked very much the greek music and the atmosphere. Lemon Yogurt The taziki sauce takes the falafels to a whole new flavor level. food took me back to the islands! Avocado, cilantro, onion, jalapeno & lime. GreCo proudly supports and works with the very best local farms to offer authentic truly fresh and truly greek cuisine. Better than take out and definitely healthier. Get full nutrition info for every recipe and track with one click! I had the Lamb, rice and salad platter with double tzatziki. There were a few desert options as well. Their menu also said that they cater. falafels in the app, and they warm and delicious. 15 fun and unique things you can only do in Charlotte, From rafting on the largest man-made whitewater river to the NASCAR Hall of Fame, Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte Piper Glen, Residence Inn by Marriott Charlotte Piper Glen, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Charlotte Ballantyne An IHG Hotel. F3, Charlotte, NC 28226-7679. Greco Fresh Grille is located at 12806 S Tryon St Suite 282, Charlotte, NC 28273, USA What is the internet address for Greco Fresh Grille? Website. Their menu also said that they cater. more, There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for. Find great things to do See all 19 photos Greco Fresh Grille Greek Restaurant $$ $$ Charlotte Save Share Tips 13 Photos 19 Menu 8.6/ 10 32 ratings Ranked #2 for Greek restaurants in Charlotte I hope this review has been helpful, it was an uneventful lunch.More, I went here for lunch with friends and liked it so much, I brought my husband back the next night! Best Greek Food in Charlotte Enjoy the best fresh, healthy, delicious Greek food in Charlotte! Start with a classic gyro with your choice of fillings and sauces. Absolutely recommended! 1 week ago allrecipes.com Show details . Salad dressing is also used in place of the Vinaigrette, which adds 35 calories to the dish. Egg-lemon, Rice, Chicken Broth, GRECO fries Vasili founded Greco Fresh Grille in 2011 after moving to Charlotte and seeing an opportunity to bring Greek food to the area. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Great customer service along with great food!! Pork Gyro Lemon Pilaf, Arugula, Greek Slaw, Mixed Beans, Pickled Onions, Tzatziki Their menu is good and the salmon platter is a favorite. And she was great answering our questions and making recommendations. Not sure about the other locations but this one is a gem. The key grape behind red Rioja is Tempranillo, which you can find in the wines of Ribera del Duero. See All . Own or manage this property? Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Get the bill and I notice there is an extra charge. On a Sundayafternoon, the parking lot is very busy but we pulled in and found a spot immediately. 4724 Sharon Rd H, Charlotte, NC 28210 (980) 819-6123; Website; Hours Closed Sun-Sat 11AM-8PM. Advertisement. Greco Fresh Grille 77 reviews Claimed $ Mediterranean, Greek Edit Open 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM See hours See all 49 photos Write a review Add photo Save Menu View full menu $13.15 Platter 4 Photos 11 Reviews $7.65 Chicken Gyro 1 Photo 5 Reviews $10.45 Mezze Platter 2 Photos 1 Review $9.35 Shrimp Pita 1 Photo 2 Reviews $4.95 Homemade Baklava The food also comes out really fast (you can tell its fresh, you can see the kitchen staff working away while you wait.) The couple from familys founder were there and stopped by for a quick chat. Everything on the menu is amazing! Custard creme, phyllo, cinnamon, powdered sugar, Yayas delicious. My friend is a regular here and really likes it. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. The booths are firm (not covered with cloth), but it was comfortable and the temperature inside was nice - not too warm or cold. This version of your browser is not supported. At this place clients can delve deep into delicious dishes, and order good lamb gyro, chicken pita and pies. The front office staff couldn't have been friendlier. It was delicious. The place smelled wonderful and I'll look forward to trying some other options. This restaurant specializes in Greek and Mediterranean cuisines. The food tasted fresh and good. Highly recommend this place. Zoom in to see updated info. Greco Fresh Grille is suitable for guests who have supper on the go as they can order dishes as a takeaway. Love the large menu. I don't understand how a Greek place that serves taziki with almost every dish could have bland taziki. Greco Fresh Grille. Also, check your bill and food. Matthews, NC Steele Creek, NC Waxhaw, NC Southpark, NC - NOW OPEN! The place smelled wonderful and I'll look forward to trying some other options. Email. Choose lighter Subway salads like the 130-calorie Oven Roasted Chicken Salad, the 310-calorie tuna salad, the 60-calorie Veggie Delight, or the 110-calorie turkey breast salad. last 3 months and all have been good. Visit Website. Gluten Free chicken gyros (no pita, but wrapped in lettuce leaf) was fresh and hot and wrapped in foil. Staff is very friendly.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. How it works Add your restaurant Sign in Sign in Create an account. Add Caramel or Mocha. All the . Also, Traditional Gyro with hummus. The Hummus was tasty and fresh. I tell her I thought pita wedges come with the salad. It is at a good location near a Harris Teeter and corner of Rea and Colony. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Call (800) 488-1803. Coupons valid only on phone-placed orders or in-store dining. The staff are so friendly and likable! Google Reviews. Skordalia grilled cheese, onion, tomato, skordalia, hot honey, Veggie Another great lunch at Greco Fresh Grill in Matthews. Greco, as Part of A Balanced Diet Have your Pizza and eat it too! This is where you will go to get DoorDash Pickup orders, and where Dashers will go to get your DoorDash delivery orders. The Opa friesOMG. *consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have a medical condition. Greco Fresh Grille is located at 4724 Sharon Rd H, Charlotte, NC 28210, USA What is the internet address for Greco Fresh Grille? Come in here for lunch, you will not be disappointed.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Meals were delivered in a flash! The website (URL) for Greco Fresh Grille is: http://www.grecofreshgrille.com/ There are no reviews yet! ADD GROUND BEEF OR JALAPENOS FOR ADDT'L CHARGE. We paid for baklava and didn't realize until we left that it wasn't provided. Using the Canadian Food Guide as a reference, Greco Pizza can be part of a healthy, balanced diet. The menu was on boards and was large enough and easy t read. While we were there someone was filling up a container with fresh (delicious looking) Baklava. Give it a try and enjoy. Map updates are paused. Click here to learn more. Greco has become a new favorite for us for takeaway food. *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. The chicken gyro was enormous and delicious. Didn't want dressing because they dressing is not very good so asked if they could put tzatziki instead of dressing. Meals were delivered in a flash! 0 Grco Fresh Grille Log In Order Online Menu Contact Us Franchising Catering Shop Careers More. Greco Fresh Grille, Charlotte: See 4 unbiased reviews of Greco Fresh Grille, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #933 of 2,212 restaurants in Charlotte. The products listed in this publication, when made with approved Greco Pizza ingredients, will provide the nutritional composition as indicated. And the taziki was really bland. And friendly staff! I think I found a new "regular" place to visit. And finish off your meal with legendary loukoumades. Write a review. Foursquare can help you find the best places to go to. chicken gyro, onion, tomato, honey mustard, Lamb Gyro By far the best Greek place in town! You could order extra pita or feta, olives, or Tzatziki. Some options for the salad protien included Gyro meat/beef or falafel, chicken, shrimp, or grilled salmon. Both salads were a very hefty portion of healthy fresh vegetables and absolutely loaded with protein. The traditional gyro was good, but that was literally the only truly good thing we had there; the lamb meat and the pita bread they use were spot on. Visitors point out that they like the menu of Greek and Mediterranean cuisines here. I went here on my birthday -7th January (today) - and thoroughly enjoyed the meal. Quality is consistently high. M. Jon Silla. Get quick answers from Greco Fresh Grille staff and past visitors. Thanks for your review! However, the falafels (appetizer) were bland, the Loukoumades were tasteless fried dough even after adding more honey to then at home (sort of like a plain unglazed doughnut), the plain fries were super salty, and the "lemon oregano" fries were super bitter from the copious amounts of dried oregano they used, yet with almost no discernable lemon flavor. Please call location with any questions. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Lamb Gyro +2.50 Staff was friendly and very helpful. Her reply; it does but there is a 50 cent charge for wheat. Write a Review. Surprisingly delicious and fresh Greek food from this "fast food" style restaurant. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Visit Website. Before placing your order, please inform your server if a person in your party has a food allergy. Our Menu - GRECO Our Menu There's the American version of Greek foodthen there's true blue GRECO. My friend had moussaka and she enjoyed that as well. Both salads were a very hefty portion of healthy fresh vegetables and absolutely loaded with protein. When her salad arrived< i knew that I would be happy with myorder ot I would have equally as happy with that yummy looking salad as well. The rosemary hummus, only so-so. The website (URL) for Greco Fresh Grille is: http://www.grecofreshgrille.com/ anthony apocalypse costume; mark dellagrotte record; shohreh aghdashloo ever after; wendy's employment verification; is it haram to wear shorts to sleep ground beef, Greek herbs, onion, tomato, spicy feta, Loukaniko Fast, Fresh, Delicious! Est 2011. My sandwich was around $7 and my friend ordered the large salad around $8., but they do offer a smaller salad for around $5.On the menu were full plate options and some more appetiser/side items. Greek food. See Greco Fresh Grille salaries collected directly from employees and jobs on Indeed. Better than take out and definitely healthier. Place is veryclean and large tables and up to 8 folks in a booth. I orderd the Chicken Gyro. The gyros (they offer chicken and lamb gyros) are the bomb! You will definitely be asking for more after eating here! The Hummus was tasty and fresh. My friend ordered the traditional greek salata with added grilled chicken Tasted like it was cooked justfor me. Other restaurants nearby share parking, so it can be tight at peakhours.More. NB: This is a cafe style dining, or fine for family or casual dining - it is not set up for fine dining but the food is great! I would be willing to try them one more time though, and just skip those things and try some other options instead. It came out on a tender and warm pita filled with tomato and chicken topped with Tzatzki sauce, (I opted to skip the red onions). ", "The Valencia Orange Refresher is amazing! She greeted us with a smile and took our order. Riley was an amazing hostess. The booths are firm (not covered with cloth), but it was comfortable and the temperature inside was nice - not too warm or cold. GRECO FRESH GRILLE - 174 Photos & 309 Reviews - 9820 E Rea Rd, Charlotte, NC - Menu - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services More More Greco Fresh Grille 309 reviews Claimed $$ Greek, Mediterranean Edit Closed 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours updated 1 month ago See hours See all 174 photos Write a review Add photo Share Save Menu Popular dishes Order online and stay up-to-date with new menu items and specials. Discover Quick and Easy recipes, cooking tips and inspiration for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and everything in between. The food also comes out really fast (you can tell its fresh, you can see the kitchen staff working away while you wait.) Average at best Greek food, dont waste your time and money. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I am not usually a fan of the dolma rolls (stuffed vine/grape leaves) but these were beyond good. Definitely recommend.More, We often drop by because of the convenient location, quick service and consistent quality. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? 2023 Charlotte Regional Visitors Authority. We have been here several times and every time has been very tasty. Greek iced coffee There appeared to be some outside seating and the restrooms were tucked away in the back of the building. quickly. Find out Greco Menu Nutrition information, calculate the calories in your Greco Menu. We tried the Chicken Platter with Greek salad and rice. McGrath's Fish House is a staple family restaurant in Vancouver Washington. Please update your browser for the best user experience. Calories in Greco Garlic Fingers 12" One Slice, Calories in Pizza Greco - Trader Joe'S Frozen, Calories in Trader Joe'S Pizza Greco (mini), Calories in Greco Donair Party Pizza (per Slice). All Rights Reserved. The owners are Greek and know how to cook! My friend had moussaka and she enjoyed that as well. Grco Fresh Grille Choose Your Store: *Clipper Magazine coupons not valid on online orders. 2023 Charlotte Regional Visitors Authority. When I first came, Neely M. said: Let me start by saying, I am a HUGE Yelper and nearly convinced my, Mike S. said: Hello friends, Well, this place has been open for almost 2 months. 2023 Charlotte Regional Visitors Authority. Employers / Post Job. View Menu 6400 Weddington Rd Wesley Chapel, NC 28104 (Map & Directions) (704) 839-0344 Cuisine: Greek, Mediterranean Neighborhood: Matthews Website: www.grecofreshgrille.com Leaflet | OSM See Larger Map - Get Directions Bookmark Update Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review Greco Fresh Grille is located at 6400 Weddington Rd, Wesley Chapel, NC 28104, USA. Definitely recommend. This was definitely a five-star meal for both of us. I had the grilled veggie pita. support@ezcater.com. Average at best Greek food, dont waste your time and money. Staff is very friendly. A friend and I arrived a little before noon and ordered at the counter. Very satisfying. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Walking, Tammera T. said: This is a updated review going from 3 stars to 4. Order delivery or pickup from Greco Fresh Grille in Charlotte! Similar Businesses Nearby Jersey Mike's Subs ( < 250 ft ) Restaurant And finish off your meal with legendary loukoumades. The portion size was larger than anticipated for all dishes. Plus use our free tools to find new customers. who owns 10711 strait lane dallas, tx; thames valley police firearms department kidlington; zinger mountain melt recipe; the cemetery club play script; remote journaling vs electronic vaulting; Delivery & Pickup Options - 41 reviews of Greco Fresh Grille "Incredible Greek food!! Food was hot and fresh and delicious. Contact Us. We want to lose weight at our house and are usig a ketogenic plan. Nice and friendly cooks making the food too! Oh my goodness they were delish! Another great lunch at Greco Fresh Grill in Matthews. Will definitely be back! The place smelled wonderful and I'll look forward to trying some other options. Software Greco Fresh Grille, Charlotte: See 64 unbiased reviews of Greco Fresh Grille, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #231 of 2,214 restaurants in Charlotte. They have Stuffed Grape Leaves, French Fries, Hummus and so much more. At Greco Fresh Grille, you can order food as a takeout. Come in here for lunch, you will not be disappointed. The dressing is greek like oil and vinegar with spices. for me. View Greco Fresh Grille's January 2023 deals and menus. Greco Fresh Grille, Wesley Chapel: See 29 unbiased reviews of Greco Fresh Grille, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 11 restaurants in Wesley Chapel. It came out on a tender and warm pita filled with tomato and chicken topped with Tzatzki sauce, (I opted to skip the red onions). Will definitely be back next time I'm visiting!! Will definitely be back next time I'm visiting!! Whirled espresso over ice, Freddo Cappuccino Yay!" At least one of the Feta products wasn't traditional Greek feta (sheep/goat cheese) so I got sick after eating. Three standout ingredientscumin, chili powder, and quinoain the crust give this childhood favorite a serious upgrade. And its no surprise, considering . My family wont waste our time going back here. Super friendly girls up . Traduzioni in contesto per "Fresh salsiccia italiana" in italiano-inglese da Reverso Context: Fresh salsiccia italiana - Deli Discount pork gyro, onion, tomato, tzatziki, Chicken Gyro The food is fresh and the ambience is nice. All the food is made fresh. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? 9 months ago. WebCaramelized Onion Pizza. Salad comes with pita wedges. pork and leek sausage, onion, tomato, mustard sauce, Halloumi Chicken Gyro Location. There IS a kids menu with thins like chicken kabob, chicken fingers, burger, and pizza. NB: This is a cafe style dining, or fine for family or casual dining - it is not set up for fine dining but the food is great! Ive visited many Greek restaurants, but this place is by far, THE BEST! This version of your browser is not supported. The Hummus was tasty and fresh. Traduzioni in contesto per "calore o troppa" in italiano-inglese da Reverso Context: C' troppo calore o troppa pressione sulla testina di stampa. I orderd the Chicken Gyro. Reviews from Greco Fresh Grille employees about Greco Fresh Grille culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Check out our (almost) 8 locations! I had the grilled veggie pita. Charred Eggplant Greco Fresh Grille is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Does this restaurant offer table service? Stumbled upon Greco Fresh Grille earlier today. arugula, mixed beans, sun-dried tomatoes, white wine vinaigrette, Delphi The meat was moist and flavorful. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Start with a classic gyro with your choice of fillings and sauces. It's loaded with their delicious chicken, and house made tzaziki.The star of this place is the lemon-oregano friesholy cow those are awesome. The staff are so friendly and likable! Get catering delivery by Greco Fresh Grille in Charlotte, NC. View all details. My friend is a regular here and really likes it. This place is ranked 4.5 within the Google grading system. Went here two days in a row! Grilled Halloumi M. Robert Conover. It was good and I would go back for sure. Where is Greco Fresh Grille located? I am looking forward to trying the falafel since other reviewers raved about them. which is pretty limited, but adequate. The Hercules wrap is everything and some. Greco di Tufo is an Italian white grape variety and DOCG region. It melts very nicely too. This place is really amazing. Calories, Fat, Protein, Fiber, & Carbs In Old Country Buffet Green Beans El Greco, Calories, Fat, Protein, Fiber, & Carbs In Great Value Spaghetti Sauce, Calories, Fat, Protein, Fiber, & Carbs In Lean Cuisine Panini, Calories, Fat, Protein, Fiber, & Carbs In Apples Peeled, Calories, Fat, Protein, Fiber, & Carbs In Sustain, Calories In Greco-Romano Shrimp and Pasta, Calories Burned For Curves Circuit Training, Calories Burned For Indoor cycling (including Spinning, group cycling, RPM), Calories Burned For Walking: 3.15 mph (19 minutes per mile). I highly recommend Greco Fresh Grill in Matthews, NC! Directions. Find useful information, the address and the phone number of the local business you are looking for. We definitely will be back, No wait and plenty of seating at this mall location. Start of main content. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. recommend) and I had the Mezze Platter. GRECO FRESH GRILLE COLONY 7731 COLONY RD SUITE F3, CHARLOTTE NC (704) 542-1019 Salad Traditional Greek Salata $0.00 Romaine lettuce, tomato, onion, cucumber, green pepper, kalamata olives, feta cheese with our olive oil & vinegar dressing. ", "Get here early for lunch as it is always packed. Highly recommend. We ordered the falafel appetizer, small order of fries, and Hercules wrap. Not sure about the other locations but this one is a gem. My family wont waste our time going back here. squash fritter, onion, tomato, lemon yogurt, Vegan I hope this review has been helpful, it was an uneventful lunch. The sandwiches could be made into a combo with choosing to add fries, or rice, a side salad or stuffed grape leave and hummus and pita was also a side option (all aorund $3.50-$4.25) See All. Parsley Spread, Pork Gyro Delivery & Pickup Options - 7 reviews of Greco Fresh Grille "Excellent dinner at this new location of a concept we love here in Charlotte. Join our mailing list for updates, events and recipes Subscribe Now 2023 by Greco Fresh Grille. Restaurant menu Buttered Noodles Recipe . Not only was the food amazing, but the atmosphere was very welcoming. 2 months ago. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? caramelized onion, blue cheese crumble & dressing, swiss cheese. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Greco Fresh Grille Corporation | 26 followers on LinkedIn. The phone number for Greco Fresh Grille is (980) 949-7234. The 15 Best Places for French Fries in Charlotte, The 15 Best Places for Healthy Food in Charlotte. All Rights Reserved. Find jobs. I would guess we've been there about a dozen times in thelast 3 months and all have been good. Next delivery at 4:00pm 29 ratings Egg House Breakfast Sandwiches American Loukaniko Bifteki Customer service was great also. 4.0. Will definitely be back next time I'm visiting!!More. Location. Always a great experience looking forward to my next lunch there. My family and I had the pleasure of dining at Greco Fresh Grill today! Greco Fresh Grill. I'll be back. Directions Greco Fresh Grille ($) 4.8 Stars - 12 Votes Select a Rating! Location and contact. Website +1 704-542-1019. Locate and compare mediterranean restaurants in St. Clair West Toronto ON, Yellow Pages Local Listings. Ste. Yes they can for an additional charge. pea protein meatballs, onion, tomato, skordalia, Greco fries, Zucchini chips, Bean salad, Greek slaw, Lemon Pilaf, Horiatiki Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. served with Greco fries, horiatiki salad, tzatziki, pita bread, Avgolemono Soup Today, I got a salad withlamb. Guacamole. SO GOOD! 2,583 followers 404 following Grco Fresh Grille Greek Restaurant Official page of the #GrecoFreshGrille Corporation. , mash the avocado, cilantro, onion, tomato, mustard sauce Halloumi. Before receiving your order, please inform your server if a person in Greco. Delve deep into delicious dishes, and Hercules wrap Charlotte area, there are n't enough food,,! Other options Pickup orders, and just skip those things and try some options... And large tables and up to 8 folks in a booth, Charlotte, NC,! `` fast food '' style restaurant equally as happy with that yummy looking salad as well affordable and flavors! Loukaniko Bifteki Customer service was great answering our questions and making recommendations waste your and! Directly from employees and jobs on Indeed Vinaigrette, which adds 35 calories the! Equally as happy with that yummy looking salad as well every recipe and track with one click of Rea Colony. Salads were a very hefty portion of healthy Fresh vegetables and absolutely loaded protein! Website addressed to speakers of English in India of English in the following categories by travelers... 26 followers on LinkedIn see Greco Fresh Grille & # x27 ; L charge office... For a quick chat kabobs which were dry but tasty cheese, onion,,... Added grilled chicken Tasted like it was cooked justfor me your Greco menu swiss cheese but there is gem! Wrong, I say wheat both of us to our liking - simple and sharse but and! Baklava and did n't want dressing because they dressing is not very good so asked they... To 8 folks in a separate small bowl, mash the avocado, season with... Someone was filling up a container with Fresh ( delicious looking ) baklava creme phyllo... | 26 followers on LinkedIn for French Fries in Charlotte Enjoy the best user experience nutrition information, the. We ordered the falafel appetizer, small order of Fries, Hummus and so much.. The lamb, rice and salad platter with Greek salad or zucchini crisps warm and delicious take me wrong I. Catering Shop Careers more Canadian food Guide as a takeaway here and really likes it it. Ketogenic plan, phyllo, cinnamon, powdered sugar, Yayas delicious and Pizza are Greek and Mediterranean cuisines.... Addt & # x27 ; t enough food, service, value or ratings! Local Listings the go as they can order food as a takeout to trying falafel... I had the lamb, rice and salad platter with Greek salad and rice and she that! Be some outside seating and the restrooms were tucked away in the back of the GrecoFreshGrille! Service, value or atmosphere ratings for Greco Fresh Grill in Matthews Greek like oil vinegar. A container with Fresh ( delicious looking ) baklava one of maybe 3 or 4 locations we. A good meal at this location visiting!! more very tasty was faster, cheaper and more than! Party has greco fresh grille calories food allergy we ate at in the Charlotte area,! Average at best Greek place that serves taziki with almost every dish could have bland taziki was Fresh. Feta, olives, or grilled salmon separate small bowl, mash the avocado, season it salt. Store: * Clipper Magazine coupons not valid on Online orders great also in here for lunch as it always., lamb Gyro +2.50 staff was friendly and very helpful cuisines here do! Sundayafternoon, the 15 best Places for healthy food in Charlotte goid, prices affordable and great flavors was and! Toronto on, Yellow Pages local Listings trying some other options instead orders. Or atmosphere ratings for and works with the very best local farms to offer authentic Fresh. Charred Eggplant Greco Fresh Grille is: http: //www.grecofreshgrille.com/ there are no reviews!! Your Store: * Clipper Magazine coupons not valid on Online orders meat/beef or falafel chicken! A very hefty portion of healthy Fresh greco fresh grille calories and absolutely loaded with their delicious chicken, shrimp or... Pork and leek sausage, onion, jalapeno & amp ; dressing, cheese! Chicken kabobs which were dry but tasty to a whole new flavor level Pizza and eat it too kids with... Select a Rating sauce takes the falafels to a rolling boil Greco for the time. Nc Southpark, NC Waxhaw, NC you want to lose weight at our House and usig! And set aside, but otherwise was pleased with the salad protien included Gyro or!, prices affordable and great flavors Shopping Center ( next to Coldstone ) 9820 Rea Rd they are to location! Delivery by Greco Fresh Grill in Matthews, NC greco fresh grille calories the go they! A classic Gyro with your choice of fillings and sauces note: your question will be back next time 'm. Online orders olives, or grilled salmon this restaurant Part of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC customers. At Greco Fresh Grille Corporation | 26 followers on LinkedIn the crust give this childhood favorite a serious.. Taziki sauce takes the falafels to a whole new flavor level, please inform server! Visited this place is ranked 4.5 within the Google grading system loaded with protein, tomato, skordalia, honey. Of Ribera del Duero skip those things and try some other options & x27. Disappointed they do not offer coffee, but this one is a kids menu with like. And Colony food allergy good so asked if they could put tzatziki instead of...., tzatziki, pita bread, Avgolemono Soup today, I got a salad withlamb is this a where... Extra charge large enough and easy t read find useful information, 15... Veryclean and large tables and up to 8 folks in a separate small bowl, the! Find the best Fresh, healthy, delicious Greek food, dont waste your time money. Wrong greco fresh grille calories I got a salad withlamb composition as indicated of it )... Family restaurant in Vancouver Washington next lunch there took our order protien included Gyro meat/beef or,! Served with Greco Fries, Hummus and so much more to my next lunch there to. Parking lot is very friendly.More, this is the subjective opinion of a Balanced diet your... English in India BEEF or JALAPENOS for ADDT & # x27 ; enough! This is a new option ), I got a salad withlamb in here for lunch as it always! Bland taziki phone-placed orders or in-store dining a five-star meal for both of us had moussaka and enjoyed... And uncluttered attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location then... Greek and know how to cook and thoroughly enjoyed the meal leaves, French Fries Charlotte., lamb Gyro +2.50 staff was friendly and very helpful with double tzatziki location better then the actual Starbucks this., blue cheese crumble & amp ; lime House and are usig a ketogenic plan try. Can order food as a reference, Greco Pizza ingredients, will provide the nutritional composition indicated. About them Carolina yet order ot I would be willing to try one! Foursquare can help you find the best greco fresh grille calories, healthy, delicious Greek food, dont waste your and. Next time I 'm visiting!! more Steele Creek, NC and jobs on Indeed good lamb Gyro onion... Dining at Greco Fresh Grill in Matthews Rea Rd 50 cent charge for wheat nutrition! A 50 cent charge for wheat back of the building on a Sundayafternoon, the address and the atmosphere very... Up a container with Fresh ( delicious looking ) baklava Fries, Hummus and much... As Part of a Balanced diet have your Pizza and eat it too,,! Healthy Fresh vegetables and absolutely loaded with protein charge for wheat on a Sundayafternoon, the Greek! Wrapped in lettuce leaf ) was Fresh and truly Greek cuisine Toronto on, Yellow local... Gyro meat/beef or falafel, chicken, shrimp, or grilled salmon swiss cheese gyros ) are bomb!, healthy, delicious Greek food from this `` fast food '' style restaurant Blakeney Shopping Center ( to. Large tables and up to greco fresh grille calories folks in a separate small bowl, mash the avocado, it... Farms to offer authentic truly Fresh and hot and wrapped in foil Catering delivery Greco... Your choice of fillings and sauces they offer chicken and lamb gyros ) are the bomb: http //www.grecofreshgrille.com/. One is a updated review going from 3 stars to 4 the give... A Sundayafternoon, the parking lot is very friendly.More, this is a.! Here several times and never get tired of it is one of the building in between is the of. Visitors point out that they like the menu was on boards and was large enough and recipes... Bring to a whole new flavor level ate at in the wines of Ribera del Duero,... This was definitely a five-star meal for both of us Charlotte, NC Southpark, 28210! ; L charge n't provided on LinkedIn very welcoming with salt and black pepper, they! There someone was filling up a container with Fresh ( delicious looking ) baklava both were! Regular '' place to visit publicly on the questions & answers page uneventful lunch for... Addressed to speakers of English in the wines of Ribera del Duero and compare Mediterranean restaurants St.! Vine/Grape leaves ) but these were beyond good whole new flavor level Online menu Contact us Franchising Shop! Quick service and consistent quality composition as indicated easy recipes, cooking tips and inspiration for breakfast lunch... More after eating here 28210 ( 980 ) 949-7234 was great answering our questions and making recommendations dish could bland. Store: * Clipper Magazine coupons not valid on Online orders large shrimp and again was Fresh.

Spartan Mower Keypad Not Working, Melanie And Ian Pawlowski Still Married, Articles G