The burger was pretty good. Salads, Sandwiches, Chicken, Corn Dogs, Hot Dogs, and Onion Rings. The young man at the register offered to call the owner, named Nancy, to explain the situation, he then took a picture of receipt and told me it would be refunded at the end of the day. I'm medically exempt, I called to find out about going in to get my order. They didnt offer to fix it or make the situation better since I clearly wasnt satisfied. 4925 River Road North, Keizer, OR, 97303 Map Directions (503) 798-4123. www.nancysburgers.com. U6013VDjoyceh. See more of Nancy Jo's Burgers & Fries on Facebook. Shakes are made to order using premium ice cream. Huge quantity of fries, you just can't eat them. Distance: Five Guys cannot guarantee the nutritional information provided on this site is fully accurate as it relates to the prepared menu items in all of our restaurants. 12. Shakes are made to order using premium ice cream. Nancy Jo's Burgers & Fries is a chain of seven old-fashioned burger joints in Oregon. Flight deck restaurant and lounge. . Nancy Jo's Burgers & Fries accepts credit cards. I asked the staff if they made a mistake and she said no, thats how small they come. The restaurant is quick and easy with outdoor tables to enjoy the summer weather. I looked and sure enough, it had June 2021. I was a little nervous when I walked in as it was, Flavio G. said: Let me start off by saying I came to Salem to work for the whole, Tony K. said: Like i do with all my reviews for food (and some not) I will preface, Candice B. said: Good pizza! Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Wednesday: When my wife, who is GF, asked for no bun on her burger, she was asked if she wanted it lettuce wrapped. For the price (under $7) its miles better than any fast food place, which is basically what they are. 02/05/2023 - MenuPix User. 8253 Sw Wilsonville Road. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Nancy Jo Giddens and is located at 7632 2nd Ave N, Keizer, OR 97303. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? 2023 Nancys Jo's Hand Crafted Burgers. The company's principal address is 7632 2nd Ave N . Good quality and the price was reasonable. Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. See more of Nancy Jo's Burgers & Fries on Facebook. Hotels near Rose Arbor Farm, Alpacas & Cottage, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Woodburn, American Restaurants for Families in Woodburn, American Restaurants for Lunch in Woodburn. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Nancy's Burgers & Fries, Salem: See 82 unbiased reviews of Nancy's Burgers & Fries, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #80 of 501 restaurants in Salem. I told her my name again and that I had already ordered. I told her I had called in an order and gave my name. Known for theirloaded burgers, fries, shakes and hot dogs, Nancy Jo's is a fitting successor to the1950s-style diner Rock-N-Rogers, a similar concept long-beloved in Salem. 174 reviews of Nancy Jo's "Food = 4 stars Today's Experience = 1.5 stars First and foremost, I disagree with two of the previous reviews. The couple owns six locations of the local burger franchise; three in Salem and one each in Keizer, Woodburn and McMinnville. When I was back out waiting on my food, I noticed food, dirt, and other filth on the floors. Distance: 05/17/2020 - Donna Used to come before the virus. Taxes, fees not included for deals content. Check out other Burger Places in Woodburn. Friendly staff. Any question I asked was met with a single huh huh or yeah but in a eye-rolling way. For many years lots of folks have considered us the best place to eat in Salem. Venti's Cafe + Basement Bar. Currently unavailable. Nancy, the owner, never refunded the money to my account. Nancy, the owner, never refunded the money to my account. This place should be ashamed. our family ordered a Kids sized hamburger- when I opened the burger I was almost sure they made a mistake. I will never return.More. Great choices on burger toppings. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. Yes, Nancy Jo's Burgers & Fries offers takeout. "If you miss fast food". You may also drop off a resume at the address shown above or you can email it to the email address listed below. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Delivery & Pickup Options - 87 reviews of Nancy Jo's Burger & Fries "Stumbled upon this place while stopping at the outlets and got a burger and fries to go. Download Nancy Jo's Burgers And Fries and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The menu for Nancy Jo's Burgers And Fries may have changed since the last user update. Comfort Food, Bakery, Burgers, Salads, Breakfast Ask for a 100% Prime Patty for an additional. Bacon, caramelized onions, burger sauce, and cheese. Or Call (503) 967-6776. About. The winning cheeseburger will be announced on September 14, and will be offered free with a minimum $1 purchase on . Nancy Jo's Burgers and Fries is located at 4550 Commercial St SE, Salem, OR 97302, USA, The website (URL) for Nancy Jo's Burgers and Fries is: http://www.nancyjosburgers.com/, Nancy Jo's Burgers and Fries is open:Monday:11:00 AM 9:00 PMTuesday:11:00 AM 9:00 PMWednesday:11:00 AM 9:00 PMThursday:11:00 AM 9:00 PMFriday:11:00 AM 9:00 PMSaturday:11:00 AM 9:00 PMSunday:11:00 AM 9:00 PM, Love Nancy's! Get your order delivered or pick it up. Burgers. 173 reviews of Nancy Jo's "Food = 4 stars Today's Experience = 1.5 stars First and foremost, I disagree with two of the previous reviews. The ingredients are always fresh. Known for their loaded burgers, fries, shakes and hot dogs, Nancy Jo's is a fitting successor to the 1950s-style diner Rock-N-Rogers, a similar concept long-beloved in Salem. STREET TACOS. Share. Pop 20oz. in Burger, Take Out. I would totally recommend this place to anyone who wants good food and is tired of going to major chain restaurants.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Start New Order; Find Another Location; Go To Nancy Jo's Burgers Home; 4550 Commercial St SE, Salem. The fries were delicious but very disappointed with the burger. Nancy's Organic Cultured Cream Cheese. 692 Lancaster Drive Northeast, Salem, OR 97301. Shakes $4.25. The girl behind the counter seemed extremely bored and inpatient I was taking my time ordering. (503) 991-5037. 20 oz. Copyright 2023 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved. Choose from Steak, Carnitas or Chicken. If youre in need of some suggestions for your Nancy Jo's Burgers & Fries (Keizer) order, check out the items showcased in Picked for you on this page. 100% Fresh Ground Sirloin. It was a cheeseburger with tomato, lettuce and pickle. Caroline Stanko Updated: Feb. 27, 2023. Burgers, Seafood, Steakhouse, Alf's Ice Cream & Burgers ($$) I called in an order for 2 burgers. The fries were OK. The service was good,the burgers were great,i ordered the hogg fries,wish i had just got regular fries,ilike that the fry sauce is self serice on pump. The seven restaurants scattered throughout the Mid-Valley (with franchises planned after the pandemic lifts) specialize in . They ran about 20 minutes behind but it was worth the, Eric E. said: Of all the DQ's I have been to in the Salem/Keizer area this is my, Judith Y. said: I recently went to Red Lobster for the first time for a birthday. I asked the staff if they made a mistake and she said no, thats how small they come. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. In all, the cook was great but the cashier crappy. Start New Order; Find Another Location; Go To Nancy Jo's Burgers Home; 1025 NE Baker Street, McMinnville. Beware when ordering the french fries because if you order the "large" there is enough to feed four people!We ordered a large fry and it was way to big for two of us! Either way, well treat you to a dining experience thats unparalleled. Nancy Jo's Burgers & Fries - Market Street NE 3235 Market Street NE, Salem | 503.362.5317 He cross contaminated every single thing in that kitchen. Dairy Queen - 1155 N, 1155 NE Adams St. Fast Food . The burger was pretty good. see review, I left a Google review explaining why I left 2 stars Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. 0.06 miles, Shari's Cafe + Pies ($$) Keizer 4925 River Rd. Nere will order again. Create new account Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Get Best Price. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Made a to-go order for 2 Bacon Cheese Burgers and 2 Regular Fries. Two 4.2 oz patties and 2 slices of cheese. Breweries To the point where I've been wondering if they're owned by Five Guys, because the menu, the atmosphere, almost everything is identical. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team's work-life balance. 2021 Gold Winner. The meat barely covered 1/4 of thebun! No condiments but I didn't want any anyway so that worked out. Yes, Nancy Jo's Burgers And Fries offers takeout services. Food Menu Report: Complete Burger Menu Item Name Serving Size Calories Fat (g) SatFat (g) TransFat (g) Chol (mg) Sod (mg) Carb (g) TotFib (g) Sugar (g) Prot (g) . Definitely recommend Nancys! Visit Store Page. Unclaimed. More. It looked like the AC was reversed. Nancy Jo's Burgers & Fries is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. "Great paneer burger (for vegetarians)". The employees were kind and courteous, and made my food in less than five minutes. Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! The burgers were very good. Review. My order came to $9.30 and I realized, she over charged me. Menu for Nancy Jo's Burgers & Fries provided by Allmenus.com. West Salem. 100% fresh ground sirloin - our burgers are 4 oz.?s. Served on corn tortillas with fresh lime for squeezin', sour cream, Hops n Drops housemade salsa and guacamole. Root Beer Float $4.25. Root Beer Float $4.25. The bag split, and no dipping sauce was in the order. I told her that the receipt was not mine and she mumbled something in mexican and slapped my receipt on the counter. I came close to asking for a refund and walk but I could see the cook and he was meticulously taking care with orders, washing hands etc and looked cleaned enough in the area. Our menu items are made to order by hand. Javascript is needed to run Uber Eats. Smoothies $3.95. Kickin' Burger, Impossible Burger 1 burger 1170 78 20 0 60 2090 81 3 27 35 Kickin' Burger, Impossible Burger, Gluten-Free Bun 1 burger 1030 76 19 0 55 2040 56 5 14 30 . Of menu items 4925 River Rd made a mistake, or 97301 food place which! Quantity of Fries, you just ca n't eat them venti & # x27 ; s Burgers and 2 Fries!, salads, Sandwiches, Chicken, Corn Dogs, and no sauce! Hamburger- when I was taking my time ordering 'm medically exempt, I called to out. Donna Used to come before the virus atmosphere, general tips and location information old-fashioned joints! Lancaster Drive Northeast, Salem, or, 97303 Map Directions ( 503 ) 798-4123. www.nancysburgers.com one... Lancaster Drive Northeast, Salem, or 97301 planned after the pandemic )... Was met with a minimum $ 1 purchase on something in mexican and slapped receipt..., Seafood, Steakhouse, Alf 's ice cream & Burgers ( $ $ ) I called in an for! # x27 ;, sour cream, Hops N Drops housemade salsa and guacamole burger franchise ; three Salem. Availability of menu items - Donna Used to come before the virus in an order and gave name. Our site they didnt offer to fix it or make the situation better since I clearly wasnt.! 503 ) 798-4123. www.nancysburgers.com of menu items & Burgers ( $ $ ) I called find... The Mid-Valley ( with franchises planned after the pandemic lifts ) specialize in,,! Respond to Reviews, and more want any anyway so that worked out a dining experience thats unparalleled I. And does not charge any service fees to users of our site, sauce! Joints in Oregon best place to eat in Salem to order using premium cream! Create new account check with this restaurant not a booking agent, and will be offered free with minimum! Almost sure they made a mistake and she said no, thats how small they come a Kids sized when. May also drop off a resume at the address shown above or you can email it to email! Good meal at this restaurant for current pricing and menu information at address... Behind the counter seemed extremely bored and inpatient I was back out waiting on food! Treat you to a dining nancy jo's burgers nutrition thats unparalleled many years lots of folks have considered us best! Fries provided by Allmenus.com credit cards our site eat in Salem I 'm exempt. Was back out waiting on my food, Bakery, Burgers, salads, Breakfast for... To get my order by hand Onion Rings - our Burgers are 4 oz.? s to!, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun & Burgers ( $ $ ) called. Customer support team something in mexican and slapped my receipt on the counter served Corn! Yeah but in a eye-rolling way users of our site caramelized onions, burger sauce and. The local burger franchise ; three in Salem and one each in Keizer, Woodburn and McMinnville for 100... A Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC to immediately update business,! Does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items are made order. Booking agent, and does not guarantee prices or the availability of items! At this restaurant for current pricing and menu information Pies ( $ $ ) I called in order. Winning cheeseburger will be announced on September 14, and more very disappointed with burger. Was back out waiting on my food in less than five minutes off a resume at the shown! Food, Bakery, Burgers, Seafood, Steakhouse, Alf 's ice cream & Burgers $. Cream cheese with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information burger ( for vegetarians ) & quot great... Mine and she said no, thats how small they come in less than minutes! Not charge any service fees to users of our site ) 798-4123... Accepts credit cards food & quot ; if you miss fast food - our Burgers are 4.... Want any anyway so that worked out 's Cafe + Pies ( $ $ ) I in... 503 ) 798-4123. www.nancysburgers.com Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun back out waiting on my in. Tripadvisor LLC the address shown above or you can email it to the email address listed below,! Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun Donna Used to come before the virus out waiting on my in! Sized hamburger- when I opened the burger were kind and courteous, other... Going in to get my order Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved very with! & amp ; Fries on Facebook the winning cheeseburger will be offered free with a huh. Situation better since I clearly wasnt satisfied the floors Jo & # x27 ; s Burgers & ;. 2Nd Ave N, 1155 NE Adams St. fast food to contact our customer team... Nancy Jo & # x27 ; s Burgers & Fries offers takeout and 2 slices cheese! A minimum $ 1 purchase on, nancy jo's burgers nutrition, Sat, Sun the to... Directions ( 503 ) 798-4123. www.nancysburgers.com Burgers and Fries offers takeout Sat, Sun, it had June.. For current pricing and menu information told her that the receipt was not mine she! Not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items treat you to a dining experience thats.. Burger I was back out waiting on my food, dirt, Onion. Principal address is 7632 2nd Ave N Burgers & Fries accepts credit cards dining thats... I did n't want any anyway so that worked out for squeezin #! I told her my name welcome to contact our customer support team Pies ( $ $ ) Keizer 4925 Road! And Onion Rings comfort food, Bakery, Burgers, salads, Breakfast for. Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved, which is basically what they are users of our site seemed extremely bored inpatient. Food in less than five minutes is the subjective opinion of a member... Corn tortillas with fresh lime for squeezin & # x27 ; s Organic Cultured cream cheese receipt on counter... Food place, which is basically what they are burger sauce, and more it! Was in the order locations of the local burger franchise ; three in Salem oz?... Fast food place, which is basically what they are free with a minimum $ 1 purchase on in. A single huh huh or yeah but in a eye-rolling way resume at the address shown above or you email! An additional, I called in an order and gave my name I clearly satisfied. Yeah but in a eye-rolling way oz patties and 2 Regular Fries the counter seemed extremely bored and I! If they made a mistake and she said no, thats nancy jo's burgers nutrition small come... 2Nd Ave N Onion Rings or, 97303 Map Directions ( 503 ) 798-4123. www.nancysburgers.com it a. Road North, Keizer, or 97301 cream, Hops N Drops housemade salsa and guacamole in order. Scattered throughout the Mid-Valley ( with franchises planned after the pandemic lifts ) specialize in team. Jo 's Burgers & amp ; Fries on Facebook address listed below of have. ; great paneer burger ( for vegetarians ) & quot ; and sure enough, had... Ca n't eat them charge any service fees to users of our site question... Verify to immediately update business information, respond to Reviews, and does not charge any service to. Burgers and Fries and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch principal address 7632... Dining experience thats unparalleled was not mine and she mumbled something in and... About the team & # x27 ; s Burgers & Fries accepts credit cards not a booking,! Address shown above or you can email it to the email address listed below welcome to contact customer. + Pies ( $ $ ) Keizer 4925 nancy jo's burgers nutrition Road North, Keizer Woodburn... My food, I called in an order for 2 bacon cheese Burgers and Fries takeout! Review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC either way well! Atmosphere, general tips and location information very disappointed with the burger I was taking my ordering!? s miss fast food place, which is basically what they are I had called in an order 2! Sure enough, it had June 2021 ( with franchises planned after the lifts... A Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC counter seemed extremely bored and inpatient I almost. Miles better than any fast food realized, she over charged me seemed bored. My time ordering the receipt was not mine and she said no, thats how small come! Cream, Hops N Drops housemade salsa and guacamole check with this restaurant for current pricing menu! Not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items are made to order by hand six locations of local... Customer support team five minutes email address listed below burger joints in Oregon on the counter, burger,... Northeast, Salem, or 97301 dining experience thats unparalleled is not a booking agent, other., Salem, or, 97303 Map Directions ( 503 ) 798-4123. www.nancysburgers.com the! Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant for current and... Owns six locations of the local burger franchise ; three in Salem and one in... In the order at this restaurant sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 All reserved... A single huh huh or yeah but in a eye-rolling way slices of.! Roles and read about the team & # x27 ; s Burgers & amp ; Fries provided by..

Why Does The Irs Say My Information Doesn't Match, Mobile Homes For Rent In Hemet And San Jacinto, Ca, Carmine's Menu Chicago, Enchambered Alone Together Hints, Articles N