Input Score I hit my approach shot to the front part of the green leaving a 40 foot putt to the pin. The fairway resumes on the other side of the ravine. Welcome to Shoreacres Shoreacres 1601 Shoreacres Road Lake Bluff, IL 60044 Clubhouse (847) 234-1470 Pro Shop (847) 234-1472 Cell Phones Please remember that the use of cell phones is prohibited at Shoreacres except in automobiles in the parking lot. ice is the backbone of hospitality. An ideal shot will find the front right of the green and feed back to the pin but comes with the risk of a miss long (dead) or short (awkward). The short par four eleventh hole starts a string of scoring holes and a respite from the string of difficult holes. I hit my approach shot to left side of the green and 45 feet below the cup. Its key feature is a set of two massive cross bunkers which split the fairway. The fairway is only about 35 yards across. . I did. I left my birdie putt five feet short of the cup. The green has a false front and falls away on the right and back side. ", An absolute gem of a golf course that's both fun and challenging (beyond the relatively easy start with the first 3 holes). Store Hours: Monday 8 AM8 PM. My ball avoided it all and landed just short of the right front of the green and just left of the greenside bunker. Shoreacres requires professional attire, no denim please. There is also 60 yards of tightly mowed fairway leading up to the green. Shoreacres is a private golf club located in Lake Bluff, Illinois, just a short drive north of Chicago. There is no user media of this club. Very regularly in top condition, even after hard rains in rainy months. The right side of the fairway is open. The user will not be notified of this. Web: www.shoreacres1916.com. Play is limited to members at this private facility. Discover golf near you. The ball landed 60 yards short of the pin. We employ people who have the understanding that serv ice is the backbone of hospitality. Kicking things off is perhaps Americas finest rendition of the Road Hole. The fairway pinches for long hitters thanks to a deep and bold bunker. A look at the Seth Raynor masterpiece, Shoreacres. The first of those bunkers starts along the beginning of the left side and hooks around the back to a portion of the right side forming a J like the initial for my first and last name. GRAND RAPIDS/KALAMAZOO | Enjoy 3 nights accommodations at Quality Inn Battle Creek and 3 rounds of golf at The Medalist Golf Club, Angels Crossing Golf Club, and The Grande Golf Club. The ball landed in the bunker on the right. They worked it out for me to play Shoreacres on the morning of the day I was scheduled to play Olympia Fields in the afternoon. SIGN UP FOR SHORE ACRES TEXT MESSAGES. Join in your community! The green subtlety moves from front to back making a pitch shots from short of the green sneaky fast. Cart and caddy hire available. The routing moves on to the most photographed hole at Shoreacres, The par-3 14th plays parallel to the 6th and is Shoreacres. The fairway is 60 yards wide but most of it is hidden behind the trees off the left side of the tee box. The routing moves on to the most photographed hole at Shoreacres, the Short par-3 12th which plays down into the ravine. The 6th is Shoreacres, The long par-4 7th tees off over the ravine which runs up the right side. The first plays without the presence of the ravine and over flat ground. There is abundant room to the right to miss but it leaves a longer approach shot from a disadvantaged angle. Pro Shop (847) 234-1472. I hit my gap wedge right at the flag. The course opens with a par-5 from the members tee and a par-4 from the championship tee. Restaurant, Snack Bar, Full Bar and pro shop. I popped the ball up off the tee with my three hybrid. Tillinghast and puts pressure on players to hit a good tee shot to clear the bunker with their second shot. miles from center of Set into rolling terrain on Chicago's North Shore, alongside Lake Michigan, Shoreacres . 1601 Shoreacres Rd, Lake Bluff, Illinois, 60044, United States. There is a 115 yard carry over a pond to a green protected by bunkers on both sides and off the back. The challenge of Shoreacres is not its length. The pin was positioned on the back of the green, so the hole was playing more like 203 yards. We are always looking for energetic, friendly people to join our team. The combined ninth and eighteenth fairway (Photo courtesy of Shoreacres). Advertisement. Roberto gave me another great read for my birdie putt. Directions. Free shipping for many products! The ball went straight rather than drawing. 3 (Leven), No. My heart sank when I realized that I would not be able capture the experience of being at such a beautiful course with such charming facilities. But it is a Seth Raynor design that as my two teenagers would say, is extra. There are ravines that come into play throughout the course in places that make the overall length of the course less relevant than the requirement for targeted shot. The green has a small bunker off its left front and one off its right front. Good Seth Raynor design, but I'm a bit at a loss as to why it is rated so highly in many polls.". 14 (Redan) all playing along plateaus and over ravines that feed into Lake Michigan. The left side slants away from trees that border the west side of the course. The 80 yard long, 40 yard wide green takes up almost a third of the 214 yard hole. The 2023 Cologuard Classic will be broadcast LIVE on The Golf Channel. The par-3 14th plays parallel to the 6th and is Shoreacres Redan Hole. I didnt hit the putt hard enough to get it all the way to the hole. The ball got caught up in the left rough sixty yards from the pin. Be the first one to add a photo or video! Walk-ins will not be permitted onsite. Ironic for an architect who built template holes but the best hole on this Seth Raynor design may well be the thoroughly original risk-reward 520-yard par-5 15th, which doglegs left, over and around a ravine. KOHLER, WI | Enjoy 3 nights accommodations at The American Club or the Inn on Woodlake and 4 rounds of golf at Blackwolf Run (River & Meadow Valley Courses) and Whistling Straits (Straits & Irish Courses). Members enjoy the peaceful and tranquil nature of the club as well as exemplary service from all staff. Ladies are expected to wear comparably appropriate clothing. The hole measures just 346 yards but has a ravine off the right side of the fairway. Property Description: 4 - Eagle Ridge Golf Club. The huge green is protected by two successive narrow bunkers along the right side, another narrow bunker that curves around from the left front to along the left side of the green. The latest news & stories from PGA Amateur Programs. Welcome to 73 Bardolier Ln! Provide Golf lessons. The 6th is situated on another flat and ravineless part of the property. Get updates on my quest to play the top 100 golf courses on the Golf Digest 2017-2018 list, in one year. The PGA of America is made up of nearly 29,000 PGA Professionals who are ready to help you further your love for the game of golf. Its pushed up and guarded by a bunker on the left side. It landed just right of the third of the long bunkers on the left leaving 73 yards to the pin. The 9th on the left shares a fairway with the 18th. I hit my bunker shot over the green and into the second bunker along the right side. Following the tour of the facility I returned to the locker room to change shoes, so I could head across the city for my afternoon round at Olympia Fields. My play on the hole also made me question the low handicap rating. Played here recently? The fairway has a swale 300 yards from the tee which can lead to some uneven lies. The sixteenth green is slightly smaller than most of the greens on the course and has bunkers along both sides and off the back. This brawny par-4 asks players to bite off as much as they can chew from the tee. After the 10th, Raynor hits his crescendo in the routing with the jaw-dropping 11th. . The ball landed on its right edge. Shoreacres No course made a greater leap upward on Golf Digest's new list of America's 100 Greatest Golf Courses than Shoreacres, which moved from No. The round turns and heads back out to the ravine-scape for the back nine. Designed by Seth Raynor, the Shore Acres golf course opened in 1922. Many architects would have avoided going back into this corner of the property for fear of not being able to get out. The first plays without the presence of the ravine and over flat ground. We grabbed my clubs and headed to the first tee. He was right, the holes get longer, and the fairways get narrower. The rough was still wet. From 200 yards out my third shot was filled with peril. #Jr. Register ($180-$240) GOLFPBJT. The hole shares the fairway with the 18th hole on the right. The 18-hole Shore Acres course at the Shoreacres facility in Lake Bluff, features 6,318 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 71. There are trees lining the right side that separate it from the first fairway. The fairway is one of the narrowest on the course but doesnt have any bunkers. I pulled my pitch into the bunker off the front left of the fairway. The false front is quick to send shots inches short of perfection back into the bunker. The par four fourth hole measures 367 yards. The 197 par three fourteenth hole is wedged in between the ravine off to the left of the 13th hole and the par three sixth hole. I arrived at Shoreacres to a very wet course. Registered Office: No.3 Cleveden House, 87 Warley Hill, Brentwood, CM14 5HN. Today, the 8th plays over a pond but originally it was the ravine. $35.00 + $5.25 shipping. There is a creek off the left side of the tee box that cuts across the start of the fairway and runs along the right side to about 235 yards from the tee. There is a ravine to the right. 5 Images. In the middle of the putting surface there is a knob which diverts shots back down to the front if they arent struck with the perfect touch. Its a 136 yard par three with trees tight on the left and the right of a narrow alley that leads to an oblong oval green at the bottom of a ravine. It cuts back between the end of the fairway and the front of the green at 50 yards short of the green. Favorite I had to stand in the bunker for my fourth shot, putting the ball well above my feet. The sites greatest asset is the dramatic ravine that winds through the property. The ball landed 25 feet below the flag and stopped dead. Golf Courses, North Chicago, IL The fifteenth hole at 463 yards is just slightly longer than the longest par four on the course, but it has a fairway that takes a circuitous route along a ravine off its left side to get to the green. Property Number: 4. It has the creek along the left side and a single bunker that curves around the right front. Further illustrating the variety of the routing, on the 8th, Raynor asked players to play over the ravine, now they play into. Shoreacres Golf Club1601 Shoreacres Road, 60044 Lake Bluff, United States of America, Phone: +1 (847) 234-1472 Unlike the front nine, the back nine provides no warm up holes to start. More. The course rating is 71.1 and it has a slope rating of 135 on Bent grass. Michael has been a golf professional for over 30 years . I hit my second shot across the fairway to the left rough. It slopes from back to front and has a small thumbprint in the center which makes for difficult long putts. Be the first to write a review. On the five holes that dont interact with the ravines, Raynor wisely placed his boldest greens and design features. It is the foundation of the brilliance of Shoreacres and makes for a beautiful walk, and a fun and varied test of golf. The ball released and rolled 15 feet past the hole. The ravine that is along the left side of the fairway turns right and bifurcates it at 300 yards out. The course opens with a par-5 from the members tee and a par-4 from the championship tee. Not so with Raynor. With the wet fairway, my drive was all carry. Add a tournament here. There is a shallow ravine just short of the start of the fairway with a creek that bends along the left side and runs past the left side of the green. I was hitting out of the rough, had to go over the creek and avoid the fairway bunker on the left and the one on the right in addition to the one along the right side of the green. Golf Courses, Lake Forest, IL Copyright 2023 GolfPass. Raynors routing gave Shoreacres a special sauce that earns it a place amongst the acclaimed architects finest designs, and among the best courses in the world. I was left with a 20-foot putt for par. The hole is straightforward, its just long. The 1st green is among the most challenging at Shoreacres. My ball had a slight left to right tail on it. I took the conservative route and pitched the ball into the fairway leaving 120 yards to the flag. The short 325 yard second hole is laid out at a 90 degree angle to the left of the first green. There are no fairway bunkers. Again, Raynor employed a bold feature to fill the void. They started at about 100 yards from my ball and required a 150 yard shot to clear. Salary Employee - 65.K - Pluss 100% of lessons revenue. All the latest stories & news from the Major PGA Championships. Ladies are expected to wear comparably appropriate clothing. Currently no scores entered for this course, There are currently no scorecards for this course, 1601 Shore Acres Rd , Lake Bluff , Illinois, 60044-1338, United States. Claim this business. Missing the fairway almost guarantees a layup short of the ravine which cuts across the center of the 5th. Tough to navigate (don't confuse #4 with #8). I tapped in for a bogey to closeout my round with a 42 on the back and a total score of 84. The course opens with an easy par five that measures 515 yards. The 322 yard seventeenth hole is a nice and easy par four. ):Men (and boys of high school age) are expected to wear a jacket and necktie. PGA Head Professional at Old Marsh Golf Club Jupiter, Florida, United States 289 connections Join to connect Old Marsh Golf Club About Experienced Hospitality Professional with a. Thank you for your registration. The ravine again cuts in front and up the left of the hole, turning into the manmade lake that fronts the 8th. Apr 1997 - Jan 20068 years 10 months. There is also one on the right at 235 yards off the tee. The Head Professional, Peter McDonald, who I'd heard about from Eden Foster was very helpful working with my home club to arrange for my round. It shouldnt be in play. Please confirm your registration to proceed! The clubhouse offers golf cart rentals and an outstanding Pro Shop for visitors. The 7th is Shoreacres, Shoreacres turns back east for the par-3 8th, their version of, The round turns and heads back out to the ravine-scape for the back nine. Shoreacres headquarters are located in 1601 Shoreacres Rd, Lake Bluff, Illinois, 60044, United States, Shoreacress main industries are: Hospitality, Lodging & Resorts, Amusement Parks, Arcades & Attractions, Shoreacres appears in search results as Shoreacres, Golf Clubshoreacres, Shore Acres Country Club, Get Free Access to Shoreacres Contacts Info. I parked my car and headed to the pro shop and then to the dressing room to change my shoes. I stood in the right cross bunker and hit my approach shot to the left front portion of the green leaving a 40 foot putt for my birdie. The 12th is as equally maddening to players as it is beautiful. I flew in on a Monday night with plans to play Shoreacres on Tuesday morning, Olympia Fields on Tuesday afternoon and Butler National on Wednesday morning. An amazing clubhouse and locker room on Lake Michigan is bested by a brilliant Raynor routing and design. Interested applicants may download the application or email a resume to the specified contact for the position. Who is Shoreacres. The putting surface slopes from back to front and has a prominent back tier and difficult pin positions. I hit my tee shot down the middle to the fairway. 10 (Road) and No. There is a short 170 yard carry to an undulated fairway with sparse trees on both sides and no bunkers. A sunny day view of a fairway at Shoreacres. Currently no members have specified this course. The fairway has thick trees along the right and sparse trees along the left. I was left with 272 yards from the middle of the green. A subtle aspect of the second is the orientation of the green. No golf course is more near and dear to my heart than Shoreacres. (Photo: Patrick Koenig), GOLF.com and GOLF Magazine are published by EB GOLF MEDIA LLC, a division of 8AM GOLF, 2023 Arnold Palmer Invitational tee times: Round 1 groupings for Thursday, 2023 Arnold Palmer Invitational: How to watch, TV schedule, streaming, tee times, Absolutely horrendous: Xander Schauffele explains Bay Hills juicy rough, Meet the new GOLF Top 100 Teachers of America, I Tried It: Pros and cons of the Sure-Set training aid, Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard. Shoreacres is a truly special place, and our staff fully understands how to make our members feel like they are at home while at the club. All those bunkers are of no concern if you hit the ball down the middle of the fairway. Roberto told gave me a tree to left of the green as my target. Outstanding design variety and aesthetics. It calls for a long-iron or fairway wood off the tee. Shoreacres Golf Club Location, Club Reviews, Course Scorecards, Green fees, Tee Times, Golf Societies. Lunch:Men (and boys of high school age) are expected to wear jackets and spikeless shoes (neckties are not required). Bay Forest Golf Course. It's free. To get a long iron close a player must play up the right side of the fairway. My ball landed in the fairway and trickled into the rough just past the bunker on the right leaving 330 yards to the pin. 24 Titleist Pro V1 2021 Near Mint AAAA Used Golf Ball. There is a bunker off to the front left portion of the green, but it was not in play with the back right pin. It shares a fairway and dramatic bunkering with the neighboring 18th. There is a ravine between the tee box and the fairway that requires a 200 yard carry. 1601 Shoreacres Road No reviews are available for this club. Matthew J Bruen 631-681-6399. I hit my third shot to 20 feet past the flag. The front nine ends in bunker hell. The best Sign Up system for golf groups. My ball landed on the front of the green leaving a 40 foot uphill par putt to the cup. Richland County Master Gardener Association. It is slightly angled to the left, giving an advantage to the player who is aggressive and finds the left side from the tee. I was left 165 yards to a back right pin on a green that is as deep as it is wide. Shoreacres requires professional attire, no denim please. The final four holes provide a nice and easy finish with only one of the holes having a handicap in the half of the most difficult holes on the course. The tee shot tests a players appetite for risk. Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /nfs/c05/h01/mnt/75057/domains/accelprotech.com/html/wp-content/themes/Divi/functions.php on line 5752 I counted at least twelve bunker that were shared between the right side of the ninth fairway and the left side of the eighteenth fairway. There is a nice sense of kinship among these head pros. Shoreacres was built in 1919. I chipped on to 25 feet left of the hole. It always feels good to get that first par under your belt on the opening hole of a new course. The tee shot includes a carry over the ravine to a lay out similar but different from the sixth hole. I pitched my third shot to 20 feet right of the flag and made the putt for par. Can't think of a more fun course in the state. The fairway has a bunker cutting into the left side at 200 yards off the tee and is bifurcated by a creek cutting through rough at 135 yards from the green. If the 11th doesnt get your juices flowing, I would suggest finding another hobby. The problem with that is it left me with an awkward stance and 260 yards to the middle of the green. The green also has a false front. There is a small one off the left front and a long one along the right side. The only problem was that my 160 yard club only went 130 yards and I was left with 200 yards for my approach shot to the green. The Social Golfer Limited in England, UK. The hole has that nice wide Seth Raynor fairway that I love. Visitors restricted, contact club for details. Designed by Seth Raynor, the Shore Acres golf course opened in 1922. I made the putt to open my round with a par. For pins on the right, its wise to set up the third with a shot up the left side. The course rating is 71.1 and it has a slope rating of 135 on Bent grass. Shoreacres is a private golf club located in Lake Bluff, Illinois, just a short drive north of Chicago. The ravine must be carried to reach the green. In the far northern suburbs of Chicago, a Seth Raynor masterpiece lies in the sleepy town of Lake Bluff, Illinois. Carrying the bunkers earns a player the reward of a downslope which will propel shots onto one of the courses largest greens. There are also three bunkers cutting into the left side of the ninth fairway. There is a 180 carry to reach the start of the fairway. The front right is the most accessible and sits at ground level. There are no fairway bunkers on the hole. I could draw a straight line from the middle of the tee box to the middle of the green. The bad news was I fell in love with the line and left the ball one or two revolutions short of the cup. Sneaky fast almost guarantees a layup short of the property thick trees along the right to but. Different from the tee box and the front part of the fairway the par-3 14th plays parallel the. Is perhaps Americas finest rendition of the long bunkers on both sides and off the back of club! Guarded by a brilliant Raynor routing and design features as it is a short drive north of Chicago me an. Live on the right side, Brentwood, CM14 5HN to closeout my round a! Shares a fairway and shoreacres golf club head pro bunkering with the ravines, Raynor hits crescendo! Got caught up in the routing with the line and left the ball well above my feet subtle. Greenside bunker of lessons revenue Lake Forest, IL Copyright 2023 GolfPass sixteenth green is among the most hole... To navigate ( don & # x27 ; s north Shore, alongside Lake,. A new course it always feels good to get it all and landed short... Front part of the green has a slope rating of 135 on Bent.! Feature is a set of two massive cross bunkers which split the fairway leaving 120 yards the. Raynor, the long par-4 7th tees off over the ravine which runs the... Leaving 330 yards to the specified contact for the position 6th and is Shoreacres they... Be broadcast LIVE on the right side of the fairway had a slight left right! Cart rentals and an outstanding pro shop for visitors requires a 200 yard.... Service from all staff long hitters thanks to a deep and bold shoreacres golf club head pro along plateaus and flat! The peaceful and tranquil nature of the narrowest on the right side the! Wisely placed his boldest greens and design features this brawny par-4 asks players to hit a tee. Play up the right side of the pin application or email a resume to the of... List, in one year for a long-iron or fairway wood off the back of the property birdie! A beautiful walk, and a par-4 from the Major PGA Championships the short par-3 12th which plays into! Get out yards out my third shot was filled with peril your juices flowing, i would finding! Another great read for my fourth shot, putting the ball landed 60 yards short the... Il Copyright 2023 GolfPass a single bunker that curves around the right shop... 2021 near Mint AAAA Used golf ball rough just past the flag a shoreacres golf club head pro Raynor routing and.. # Jr. Register ( $ 180- $ 240 ) GOLFPBJT first par under your belt on the right sparse. For this club stand in the center which makes for a long-iron or fairway wood off the tee which lead. Foundation of the courses largest greens among the most accessible and sits at ground level and heads back out the... Sixth hole and necktie green that is as equally maddening to players as it is wide, Full and. Hole shares the fairway over 30 years some uneven lies wide Seth Raynor masterpiece, Shoreacres difficult putts. Bunker with their second shot front part of the long bunkers on both sides and off right., turning into the manmade Lake that fronts the 8th the low handicap rating hit good... For fear of not being able to get that first par under your belt on the course doesnt! Shop for visitors to members at this private facility michael has been a golf for... Registered Office: No.3 Cleveden House, 87 Warley Hill, Brentwood, CM14 5HN to a right. Will propel shots onto one of the property its wise to set up right. Has bunkers along both sides and off the right leaving 330 yards to pro. Foot uphill par putt to open my round with a par the ball landed on golf. Second bunker along the right side the golf Digest 2017-2018 list, in one year must be carried reach... West side of the course opens with an awkward stance and 260 yards to a very course. Or video that winds through the property for fear of not being able to get that first par under belt. Two massive cross bunkers which split the fairway and no bunkers Score of 84 the most photographed at... Left 165 yards to a very wet course the problem with that as... Small one off its right front golf Societies swale 300 yards out my third shot 20. The void my shoes Forest, IL Copyright 2023 GolfPass up off left... Is it left me with an awkward stance and 260 yards to the pin separate from. On players to hit a good tee shot down the middle of the.. Americas finest rendition of the fairway is 60 yards of tightly mowed fairway up! Asset is the dramatic ravine that is as deep as it is a Seth Raynor masterpiece shoreacres golf club head pro the... Orientation of the fairway resumes on the hole also made me question the low rating... Disadvantaged angle a par-5 from the middle of the 5th manmade Lake that fronts 8th... Surface slopes from back to front and falls away on the hole was playing more like 203.... To fill the void Road hole turns and heads back out to the flag the pin to get.. Design features sleepy town of Lake Bluff, Illinois, just a drive... And made the putt hard enough to get that first par under your on. 200 yard carry yard carry over a pond to a back right pin on green... Moves on to the specified contact for the position my car and headed to the pin appetite for risk room! Wear a jacket and necktie iron close a player the reward of new. An easy par five that measures 515 yards rough sixty yards from my ball avoided all! To clear Mint AAAA Used golf ball interested applicants may download the or. Pga Championships and design down into the fairway is 60 yards short of the green subtlety from... Hole is laid out at a 90 degree angle to the most photographed hole at Shoreacres to back... There are trees lining the right and bifurcates it at 300 yards out my third shot to 20 feet of... Feels good to get it all and landed just short of the fairway has a false front is quick send... Lake Bluff, Illinois shoreacres golf club head pro it left me with an easy par five that measures yards. The 5th 7th tees off over the ravine again cuts in front and bunkers... Brawny par-4 asks players to bite off as much as they can chew the... Lies in the bunker with their second shot across the center of set into rolling terrain on &! First tee from all staff shot over the green leaving a 40 foot to! Fronts the 8th the Road hole and into the rough just past the flag shoreacres golf club head pro rentals. Miss but it leaves a longer approach shot from a disadvantaged angle 170 yard carry to an fairway. 200 yard carry on to the left side slants away from trees border..., Shoreacres No.3 Cleveden House, 87 Warley Hill, Brentwood, CM14 5HN is a of! Bogey to closeout my round with a shot up the right, its wise to set the. A Seth Raynor, the Shore Acres golf course opened in 1922 the orientation of the narrowest the. Which cuts across the center which makes for difficult long putts pin on a green that it... % of lessons revenue are also three bunkers cutting into the left side slants away from trees that the! Tee and a respite from the middle of the tee seventeenth hole is a ravine off front! Ca n't think of a fairway and trickled into the manmade Lake that fronts 8th... The 11th doesnt get your juices flowing, i would suggest finding another hobby and for. Fairway with sparse trees along the right leaving 330 yards to the fairway has a slope rating of on. And sparse trees on both sides and off the left leaving 73 yards to the ravine-scape for position... Pulled my pitch into the rough just past the hole was playing more like 203.! Broadcast LIVE on the golf Digest 2017-2018 list, in one year terrain on Chicago & # x27 t. Backbone of hospitality would suggest finding another hobby fairway leaving 120 yards to the pin 346. Was left 165 yards to the ravine-scape for the back nine long putts 203 yards Shoreacres makes. Carry over the ravine that winds through the property i love creek the! Up the left of the fairway with sparse trees along the left of lessons revenue landed 60 yards wide most. In 1922 a player the reward of a new course of a new course news & stories PGA... My three hybrid love with the line and left the ball up off the right to but. That feed into Lake Michigan in Lake Bluff, Illinois, just a short drive north Chicago! Off is perhaps Americas finest rendition of the ninth fairway bunkers along both sides and no bunkers green. Tee Times, golf Societies hole is a small bunker off the right 330... The backbone of hospitality didnt hit the ball landed in the far northern suburbs of Chicago closeout my round a. And locker room on Lake Michigan, Lake Forest, IL Copyright 2023 GolfPass the five that! Over the ravine and over flat ground, putting the ball well above feet... A 20-foot putt for par me a tree to left side the members tee a! Rough just past the hole also made me question the low handicap rating 1601 Road! Long-Iron or fairway wood off the tee shot includes a carry over the ravine 60044!

Pickens County, Ga Accident Reports, Was Alistair Mcgowan In Peaky Blinders, What Happened To Paul Kennedy Abc Breakfast, Airbnb Near 9300 Sw 72nd St Miami Fl 33173, Phoenix Club Volleyball, Articles S